Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)
Posted 2004-01-10, 08:26 AM
rules : anyone can guess, to avoid me saying final answer below ur post just right "final answer". for eatch part u only get one 50/50 or audiance, spam will be ingnored. Unlimented time and yes u can ask google. if u need a hint, just ask.

100$

In the year 2101 A.D war was begining...

A. We get signal
B. How are you gentlemen
C. Somebody set us up the bomb
D. Main screen turn on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2004-01-10, 08:37 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
C. Final answer(I guess you're asking which comes next, actually "What happen" is next but that isn't a choice.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:17 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Isnt it "Somebody set up us the bomb."?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:22 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Affirmative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:51 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Zar said:
rules : anyone can guess, to avoid me saying final answer below ur post just right "final answer". for eatch part u only get one 50/50 or audiance, spam will be ingnored. Unlimented time and yes u can ask google. if u need a hint, just ask.

100$

In the year 2101 A.D war was begining...

A. We get signal
B. How are you gentlemen
C. Somebody set us up the bomb
D. Main screen turn on
I think the same group that translated Wing Zero translated this post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:56 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
This game is rigged. None of those are the correct answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:55 AM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
yes c is correct

200$

When is Starwars Episode 3 sceduled for release ?

A. June20th 2006
B. May19th 2005
C. Dec.15th 2004
B. April 6th 2005

hint : kazaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:17 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
B) Final
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:24 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
corect

$something#$

What soda contains 'md5' ?

a. coke
b. mountan dew
c. pepsi
d. amp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zar

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:32 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
I'm going to assume you're talking about mountain dew, and go for B) for a final.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:35 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
GravitonSurge said:
I'm going to assume you're talking about mountain dew, and go for B) for a final.
rong, answer was d.

someone elts take over for the next question
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zar

Posted 2004-01-10, 01:24 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Zar said:
yes c is correct
Wrong!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=11940
Listen carefully, numbnuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-10, 01:31 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
p1ng said:
Zar said:
yes c is correct
Wrong!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=11940
Listen carefully, numbnuts.
...gust get over it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zar

Posted 2004-01-10, 01:33 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
No, I cannot get over it. Its just to important...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:00 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Zar said:
...gust get over it
Spelling: Failed.
Intelligence: Failed.
Todays experiment.............: Failed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:43 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
E: You're gay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:48 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
I'm still lost as to what the hell the first question was asking...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:49 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
He's probably wrong about half of them, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-10, 03:06 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Titusfied said:
All your base are belong to...me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-10, 03:28 PM in reply to Zar's post "Who wants to be a millionare (part 1)"
Titusfied said:
He's a Nard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin