Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post The Raffle!!!
Posted 2002-12-30, 09:05 AM
First off, Im just gonna warn you that this is not a scam. If u dont believe me, just dont post or rant about it. Second, here is my newly thought-of D2:LOD Raffle!!!!

Heres whats going to happen. I am creating a mule account on January 1st that will be used for this raffle. To enter, you must donate an item to the account (PM and we'll work this out) and I will add you to the list.

The item will determine how good of a chance you will get to win the raffle. If you donate an soj or item equivalent to its value, you will get one entry. If you donate a WF, you will get 40 entries. If you donate an Ist rune, you will get 7 entries, and so forth.

At the end of the month, I will announce putting all entries into a hat or something, and post what everyone entered and how many entries they got, then i iwll mix-em up and pick a person. They will win everything collected, and it'll all be over.

Now heres the other stuff. If you donate an item, and change your mind, PM me and you'll get it taken out of the raffle along with your entries and I will get it back to you. Secondly, this raffle will be USEast only. If all works out right, the next raffle I start will be USWest only. I once again tell you that I am not scamming. This is as legit as i get.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD WHAT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING, ONLY IDEAS QUESTIONS AND CRITICISM. THE RAFFLE WILL BEGIN IN A DIFFERENT THREAD, ON NEW YEARS DAY. Have a nice day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:22 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
wtf? what do you win>?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:36 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
You win everything that was donated. Didn't you read the post at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:39 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Damn, im not doin that crappp! I'll donate like a gaze but thats IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:07 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Well that's like 3 entries I guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:10 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
If I wasn't so damn greedy I'd participate in this...but I'd lose so I don't think I will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-30, 02:04 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
uh.... east?

:stickied for a while:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-30, 04:15 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Hmmmm I would need to know someone pretty good b4 I threw a Windy into the pile lol. Mebbe I will risk some 1 soj items for laughs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-12-30, 05:45 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Yay! A sticky! Anyways, are there any questions or anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-30, 08:02 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Maybe you should hand the raffle dealy over to a Mod, if they want to run it. People would trust it a lot more, and if it's not a scam, why not?
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2002-12-31, 06:35 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
100% Agreed, if they would take on this responsibility that is!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-31, 08:22 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
If they wanna, sure I wouldnt mind handing it over. This way I could get a chance to participate in it too without worries. Anyways, anyone of you Mods can drop me a PM if you'd like the responsibility
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-31, 10:01 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
yeah, this reminds me of the donate to zelaron with d2 items.....that got ugly.......some mod should take over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:23 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Quote:
This way I could get a chance to participate in it too without worries.
Yeah, if you participated and your own raffle and actually did win... =\

Let's just say you wouldn't make friend fast.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2003-01-01, 02:03 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Nobody pmed me about taking over. Anyways, the thread is up for january
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-08, 11:34 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
whoops i accidently posted what i was going to give...this is the edit

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-01-08 at 12:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-13, 11:14 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
I have some items to donate, what is the status on this sca.....err raffle??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-13, 01:26 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
No Scam. I've already had to generous raffleteers, and im good on my word here at donate. PM me or w/ *uncapped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:36 AM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"
Is this still going? Cuz i appreciate your use as a mule for me uncapped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-15, 04:33 PM in reply to uncapped's post "The Raffle!!!"

Still going. 15 more days? Something Like that. Well, it ends on last day of January
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped