Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Annual Picture Of My Feet On The Beach
Posted 2006-07-29, 09:43 PM
For your summer pleasure here is my annual picture of my feet on a nice beach.

Corrola, North Carolina

July 17th 2006

What up everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_2249.JPG (318.0 KB, 27 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2006-07-29, 09:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Annual Picture Of My Feet On The Beach"
i fucking hate feet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-07-29, 10:43 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Annual Picture Of My Feet On The Beach"
Where's your beer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-29, 11:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where's your beer?"
HandOfHeaven said:
Where's your beer?
In my hand ya dork....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2006-07-30, 01:50 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Annual Picture Of My Feet On The Beach"
Lol, man, thats old school Zel.

We need more of this kinda stuff comeing back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-30, 05:13 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "In my hand ya dork...."
Weren't you going to post a picture of your feet with a beer? I'm sure you said something along the lines in the last feet thread.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36959

Maybe not...

Anywho... Welcome Back God of Feets!

They're all sandy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-30, 08:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weren't you going to post a picture of..."
Yaaaaay Doofus!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:31 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Yaaaaay Doofus!"
That's a nice fish shirt on that chair. A mighty fine fish shirt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:44 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Annual Picture Of My Feet On The Beach"
Where are the girls... boring beach eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-30, 12:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Where are the girls... boring beach eh?"
Go to Virginia Beach...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go to Virginia Beach..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Go to Virginia Beach...
Corolla was a beautiful beach, great waves, great women, good surfing. VA Beach and OC Maryland are my usual spots but man... the OBX are nice.

Not crowded and full of assholes like VA and MD beaches. Still MD is home and OC will always rule my heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Corolla was a beautiful beach, great..."
It's good that you found a place that isn't too crowded. I was at Virginia Beach for 2 days, and it was packed full of people. Still got to have fun on my boogie board, although when I went into the ocean it tasted like I was eating salt tablets. And no, I was not trying to drink the water...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-31, 03:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's good that you found a place that..."
Ugh. How can you even continue to swim in that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-31, 08:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh. How can you even continue to swim..."
You don't like swimming in the ocean? That's about the only thing I like to swim in. Fuck lakes.... yech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-07-31, 09:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You don't like swimming in the ocean?..."
Well, the waves were a blast. I loved riding them way out from shore. Although I didn't like the ones that manhandled me into the ground by the shore. I guess you learn to live with the saltiness. Thanatos is right, it is fun to swim in an ocean. If you want a 'replica', I know some theme parks that have wavepools.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven