Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Celeb Stalking..
Posted 2007-11-19, 03:24 PM
Miley Cyrus

Carrie Underwood

Sophie Anderton

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-11-20 at 07:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "Celeb Stalking.."
Hayden Panettiere

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-11-19 at 06:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hayden Panettiere ..."
whats up with all the people.
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hayden Panettiere ..."
That Hayden chick is HOT. I think she's only like 16 though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hayden Panettiere ..."
My sister has some silvery grey boots like that.

---

On the subject of stalking the celebs... I wouldn't bother with that lot, personally. Sure, the Hayden lass is more of a looker than the other three, but nothing special.

EDIT: Well I'll be damned. I thought I recognised her name for some reason - Hayden Panettiere voices Kairi in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-11-19 at 05:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My sister has some silvery grey boots..."
I'd fuck 'em...

ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-19, 08:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That Hayden chick is HOT. I think she's..."
Thanatos, she's legal. As of August this year.

I'd totally fuck Hayden Panettiere.

D3V, where'd you get those top pictures? That's not Gemma Atkinson. Looks like Billy Ray Cyrus's kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-19, 09:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanatos, she's legal. As of August..."
Sophie got in trouble for prostitution I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That Hayden chick is HOT. I think she's..."
Thanatos said:
That Hayden chick is HOT. I think she's only like 16 though?
Yeah, she was in those stupid cheerleading movies I think Bring it On or whatever, one of 'em. G'damn.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, she was in those stupid..."
You still have a wrong name up there. That's not Gemma Atkinson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You still have a wrong name up there...."
Gemma Atkinson

Correction, it got screwed up from the Notepad.. here's another try.

Quote:

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-11-20 at 09:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gemma Atkinson Correction, it got..."
She's got some tig ol bitties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gemma Atkinson Correction, it got..."
Yes! I was just dissapointed that her name popped up and I didn't see her boobies pop up with it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-20, 10:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes! I was just dissapointed that her..."
Yeah Idk what happened must've hit delete or something pasted incorrectly, who knows. Keep updated i'll try and keep posting pictures that are work safe, and still in good taste.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hayden Panettiere ..."
they are all fucking hot. well some of them anyway.Nice Pictures!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Little Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLittle Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Little Man

Posted 2007-11-20, 09:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah Idk what happened must've hit..."
Try also to not post pictures that are not huge. Additionally, it would be nice if you made sure your tags were right so your pictures all show...
BTW, if there's a ? in the URL, you can't post it as an img.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-21, 08:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Try also to not post pictures that are..."
WetWired said:
Try also to not post pictures that are not huge. Additionally, it would be nice if you made sure your tags were right so your pictures all show...
BTW, if there's a ? in the URL, you can't post it as an img.
It's the chatterbox, i'm allowed to spam whatever I feel.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V