Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

9-1
Posted 2006-10-29, 09:34 PM
That's fucking right. The Colts are 7-0 for the 2nd year in a row. Denver had allowed 44 points against them ALL season and the Colts waltz IN DENVER and put up 34 points. Fuck your #1 defense, it doesn't do shit against the Colts. Oh man, I hope this shuts up all the critics out there right now. I'm telling you guys, they are FOR REAL this season. Superbowl all the way.

Da Bears who?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-30, 10:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "9-1"
Hold on.... I just got a vision. It's Payton Manning choking on a....wait, thats not food! He's choking mid way through a playoff game!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-10-30, 11:21 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Hold on.... I just got a vision. It's..."
In the past, yes, not this year though. I refuse to believe we aren't winning the SB this year. If it doesn't happen this year, it will NEVER happen and I'll lose faith. But, I'd be willing to bet money that the Colts will beat the Bears in the SB.

Edit: check out this great article.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2006-10-30 at 11:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-30, 11:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In the past, yes, not this year though...."
Will you be punching any doors if they don't?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-30, 12:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Will you be punching any doors if they..."
Multiple, multiple doors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-30, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Multiple, multiple doors."
What if the doors are covered in door spikes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-30, 01:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What if the doors are covered in door..."
The Colts defense also gave up 31 points to a pathetic Denver offense that only put up 17 against the lowly Browns. Defense wins championships, they lack defense. They won't win the super bowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-10-30, 02:19 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "The Colts defense also gave up 31..."
The Bears are a more complete team. It would be a great SB to watch though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-11-08, 01:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The Bears are a more complete team. It..."
Titusfied said:
The Bears are a more complete team. It would be a great SB to watch though.
Just wondering if you still feel that way after they got manhandled by the 1-6 (now 2-6) Dolphins. They almost got beat by the 1-7 Cardinals, too. Rex Grossman is inconsistent and I think the nation is realizing that now. Chicago has a tough schedule ahead of them.. so I'm thinking 10-6. Meanwhile, the Colts remain the only undefeated team with an INCREDIBLY EASY schedule ahead of them. I'm thinking.... 16-0. Yes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-08, 02:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just wondering if you still feel that..."
Kind of tough to be undefeated with an easy schedule, don't you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-08, 03:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kind of tough to be undefeated with an..."
How do you figure that? None of their remaining games have teams that are over .500 and only 3 are exactly at .500. Seems pretty easy to me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-08, 06:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How do you figure that? None of their..."
Kind of tough to be undefeated with an easy schedule, don't you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-09, 08:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kind of tough to be undefeated with an..."
Banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-09, 10:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Banned."
Either he's being sarcastic, or he's implying that the Colts will start to become complacent, give easy points away to other teams, and eventually fall into a pit of belief that they don't need to do anything to win the game, simply because it's easy and they're bound to win.

It happens with football teams over here.

In fact, it happened the other day to United.

Top of the Premiership, no-one can catch them, they play a game against Southend - a team only the supporters have heard of... United were thrashed 1-0. They were too sure of themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-09, 02:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Either he's being sarcastic, or he's..."
I would love them to go undefeated, but I'm a realist. Even bad teams have good days. Just look at the Dolphins Bears game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-11-09, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I would love them to go undefeated, but..."
Yea, I never saw that coming.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-09, 08:54 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, I never saw that coming."
On any given day one team can beat any other team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-10, 06:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "On any given day one team can beat any..."
i think it would be funny if the brothers play again for the SB and the giants take it. That would be salt to the wound of Peyton. But the Giants have a tough schedule ahead again, but they are undefeated in thier division so they will make the playoffs.

By the way, the eagles game vs the redskins is basically a elimination game. Whoever loses will probably not have a chance to make it tot he playoffs. Im kinda hoping that the eagles lose, just because i dont like Andy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-11-10, 10:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i think it would be funny if the..."
Ahahah half my store was chugging prozac when the bears lost.

Of course, I had to rub it in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-10, 11:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahahah half my store was chugging..."
Sovereign said:
Ahahah half my store was chugging prozac when the bears lost.

Of course, I had to rub it in
Miami beat the bears and they'll beat the colts!

Oh ya, Steelers suck. Where's Jerome Bettis?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan