Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Tarcrasp: Standing Plains, my game.
Posted 2006-08-08, 01:07 PM
I've been working on a game for a while now, for about almost over a year now. It's name is Tarcrasp: Standing Plains. Currently the Tarcrasp Series consits of three games, The Adventure of Light and Darkness, Revolution of Darkness, and the third game hasen't been issued yet. You can visit the offical website at http://www.freewebs.com/tarcrasp. You can download the game, look at screenshots, chat at the forums, or look at Tarcrasp Info. I've been wanting to get the word on Tarcrasp out for a while now, so this is a good way to show people how I create games on the Rpg Maker 2003 and how big my Imagination is. Here is a sample of the story from the first game:
A long time ago there was a great battle between the forces of light and darkness on the planet of Tarcrasp, a world that was long since divided between light and darkness. The Dark World tried to invade the Neutral World, but the forces of both the Neutral World and the Light World tried to stop them, but the darkness was too powerful. It seemed that darkness would win until a brave warrior came out seemingly of nowhere and was able to stop the darkness by sealing up the portals between the worlds. The Neutral World was now safe, and the world of Tarcrasp was once again at peace...

But that was well over 200 years ago...

In an ancient town of Narpas a fire was started, creating four orphans. These four orphans were chosen by the gods of the light to try and stop the darkness from invading the Neutral World. They didn't know it yet, but they were the only ones who can stop the revolution of darkness from happening. Can they stop the darkness, or will the world of Tarcrasp become entangled into darkness?
Please visit and give me feedback on how I'm doing, I'ts been over a year and i need to know how i'm doing. Thank you for your time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
samusaran43 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensamusaran43 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

samusaran43