Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Yeah... Wtf?
Posted 2005-03-29, 06:15 PM
[17:08:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: *unrelated entirely* I had a dream a few days ago that I went to Hawaii with my Mother and stepfather, we rented a BMW and they wanted a stick so I had to pay 322$ EXTRA for a stick... Which is ludacris because it costs more for an AUTOMATIC since that's considered a luxury option.
[17:08:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: Then I smoked weed with a strange Indian Guide because I didn't want to offend him or his spirits, out of a pipe made from a fortune cookie and bamboo sticks.
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: Then the fortune cookie broke and I ate it.
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: After smoking from it.
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] <3Gina<3: wha? thats crazy.
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: I know. Who ever eard of paying 322$ more for a manual transmission?
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: *heard
[17:09:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: And why the hell was I paying for it anyway?
[17:10:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] <3Gina<3: lol
[17:11:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: I called my Mother up and told her that, but didn't say it was a dream. I just said "If we ever go to Hawaii again and buy a BMW it's going to be an automatic, not a stick. Because I am NOT paying 322$ more for a manual again. And I just want to let you know that while there I smoked weed with an Indian guide out of a pipe made from a fortune cookie and bamboo sticks."
[17:11:::Tuesday:March:29:2005] DoctorSonic: Her reply was a deeply concerned and 100% serious "Oh... My... God... What are you on!?!?"

Thoughts?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-03-29, 06:18 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Yeah... Wtf?"
www.xanga.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-29, 06:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "www.xanga.com"
I'm bored. D:
Spam tastes good.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-03-29, 09:20 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I'm bored. D: Spam tastes good."

Ahaha. Watch, the DEA shows up at DEE EFF DEE's door.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-30, 07:47 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Yeah... Wtf?"
Weed is bad for you, DFD. I don't want to see you throwing your life away!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-30, 08:55 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Yeah... Wtf?"
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm going to have to report this to the FBI. I've taken screenshots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-30, 02:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, I don't know about you guys, but..."
Ell Oh Ell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-30, 04:44 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Yeah... Wtf?"
I'm about to break
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin