Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Spanked.
Posted 2004-11-15, 12:09 PM
Yes I got spanked big time last week by MJ. 3 of my starting team were out due to injuries and 1 of them due to promoting their album (fuck you Artest, you fucking dumbass loser). I lead in 1 category, turnovers, go me. Oh well there is always next week or the week after that, depending of course on how ArtestÂ’s CD does in the storesÂ…

Congrats to MJ on his total domination of my squad this past week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-15, 07:43 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Spanked."
Hah, that's fucking nothing. I beat Timmay 9-0. GG yo.

By the way, Artest was not promoting his album. He is producing a group called Allure(three females). He did not ask for time off to deal with his album; that is a rumor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hah, that's fucking nothing. I beat..."
Heh. Thanks, Kockblocker. I think Timmay stopped playing fantasy ball, though, so his team is sort of just there. By the way, Jizmo, where did you hear that the thing about Artest wasn't true?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. Thanks, Kockblocker. I think..."
It was in the Indianapolis Star. A reporter interviewed him and he said he was "joking about the whole thing." - He said he really wanted time off because his pre-season injury was starting to kick back in. At first, he said a month but he realizes two games is enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It was in the Indianapolis Star. A..."
Thanatos said:
It was in the Indianapolis Star. A reporter interviewed him and he said he was "joking about the whole thing." - He said he really wanted time off because his pre-season injury was starting to kick back in. At first, he said a month but he realizes two games is enough.
For Indiana's sake, I seriously hope that is the case, and he wasn't planning on taking off a month to make a rap CD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "For Indiana's sake, I seriously hope..."
Yeah, we'll be fine. We just need to get everybody healthy. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-16, 09:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. Thanks, Kockblocker. I think..."
Then go kick him in the balls and make him start playing again.

C'mon now, I dominated too! Although it was only 7-2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied