Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Heart
Posted 2004-01-30, 12:21 AM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-01-30, 12:49 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Heart"
I gave ya what i can on the phone. drop a call 2morrow at 5pm ur time and well talk some more if that would make you feel better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-30, 02:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I gave ya what i can on the phone. ..."
Are you really seeking help in Zelaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-30, 03:37 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Are you really seeking help in Zelaron?"
He's probly seeking help everywhere.

Just move on dude, like I said in the other thread, it happens to everyone.
It's not easy and everyone knows it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-30, 04:44 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "He's probly seeking help everywhere. ..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-01-30, 12:52 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Jesus. You are 16 years old. You both can't even drive. Neither of you make enough money to go out and really have a good time. You haven't experienced shit compared to most people when it comes to love stories, so just get over it. Suck it up, like Adrena said, it happens to everyone. It will happen again. Its called life, deal with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-30, 12:53 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I got a story about a guy who fucked me over. He knew I loved him, and he even said he loved me. And what happened in the end?

He's living in Detroit, married with a son. Huh. Go figure. I realize now what a fool I was, so I say screw him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-30, 01:35 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I got a story about a guy who fucked me..."
hit me up on aim....we'll talk

but i recommend you tlak to mantralord...you can find him at zombocom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-30, 05:14 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
I know its not easy. But it'll help more to actually know some peoples storys, of girls that fucked them over, big time. That some of you are still alive. You know?

Tough love nuggah, besides talking about it is what you don't want to do.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-31, 10:31 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Tough love nuggah, besides talking..."
I just got sorta fucked over too... for the second time in 4 months... many people have hard times, just cope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-31, 10:33 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I just got sorta fucked over too... for..."
This is why I sit down and play videogames for many contended hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-31, 11:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is why I sit down and play..."
I'm really getting sick of all of your "oh boo hoo I'm so lonely and sad" threads. My friend simply talked about when she got raped and you said she was begging for sympathy. Now all I've seen from you lately is this trash, in which you are actually begging for sympathy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-31, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm really getting sick of all of your..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-01-31, 12:40 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
That happen, LONG TIME AGO. This is recent, there is a difference, a big one.
it was like...3 whole months ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-31, 12:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "it was like...3 whole months ago..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-01-31, 01:00 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto... sweet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-31, 01:43 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Shinto... sweet?"
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Dude...why were you so harsh towards Jess?
Shinto Katana : ?
Shinto Katana : B/c she asked for it
Shinto Katana : She telling people stuff THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW
Shinto Katana : Why would she tell people that?
Shinto Katana : So they can feel sorry for her
Shinto Katana : Yes, its sad
Shinto Katana : But its something you dont tell strangers..
Shinto Katana : I didn't tell my friend I was raped untill just a month ago..and we were friends for 4 years
Shinto Katana : Its not something you tell people, its something you just have to let go, and move on
Shinto Katana : You have to just move on, and stop asking for sympathy
Shinto Katana : Its very sad what shes doing
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She isn't asking for people to feel sorry for her, she was just noting reasons why should would be suicidal
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I've known her longer than anyone at Zelaron, she doesn't really care about what happened any more
Shinto Katana : she still talks about it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: So?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It's not really something you can forget
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Shinto Katana : she needs people to feel sorry
Shinto Katana : b/c she likes sympathy
Shinto Katana : I forgot mine
Shinto Katana : b/c she wants sympathy
Shinto Katana : shes a lil girl that needs to grow up
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That's really harsh man
Shinto Katana : she needs to move on, and forget the past. and stop endulging herself in the past
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I've never known you to act like this
Shinto Katana : No, b/c I dont give people sympathy for shit like that
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She wasn't asking for sympathy
Shinto Katana : I know another memeber who went through the same shit as me at XZelaron
Shinto Katana : He doesn't really talk about it
Shinto Katana : b/c
Shinto Katana : hes not looking for people to pat him on the back
Shinto Katana : neither am I
Shinto Katana : So i dont talk about it with anyone
Shinto Katana : actually i dont even think about it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm gonna request a temp ban for you so you can cool off.
Shinto Katana : I dont go easy on people who come to a form, and go, "I was the onyl one abused as a child please feel pitty for me"
Shinto Katana : Dude, do you really think I care?
Shinto Katana : Put that through your head
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She wasn't asking for anyone to go easy on her, and she didn't say she was the only one ever abused
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She was telling her story
Shinto Katana : It sounds like it
Shinto Katana : she doesn't need to
Shinto Katana : she can pm it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Maybe she does
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Sometimes it feels better to talk about stuff
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Than to hold it in
Shinto Katana : maybe she needs to go see help instead of trynig to seek sympathy from cyber people
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'd rather talk to people I don't know than someone I do any day
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I can say anything I want to people online and it won't affect my life
Shinto Katana : yes talking is good, but not posting it for EVERYONE to see
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Why?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Are you saying she should be embarassed?
Shinto Katana : B/c its like.."give me sympathy"
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: No it isn't
Shinto Katana : Its like
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: maybe you're taking it the wrong way
Shinto Katana : Please responde to it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: you're putting words in her mouth
Shinto Katana : I know, and I will. B/c I was like her at one point
Shinto Katana : And it only gets harder if she does that
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She's past it already
Shinto Katana : she should just stop.
Shinto Katana : Then she shouldn't speak about it
Shinto Katana : Its out of her life now
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Why?
Shinto Katana : it didn't even happen
Shinto Katana : its gone
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It did happen
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She knows it happened
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She has accepted it and moved on
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She's not trying to erase it and act like it never happened
Shinto Katana : then why did she type upa big story>?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: That wasn't really a big story
Shinto Katana : And then go on how she moved on. Or why did she even post in the thread if shes not going to die
Shinto Katana : Or has reasons
Shinto Katana : Answer that
Shinto Katana : B/c she still does, she still wants the sympathy
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She doesn't want sympathy
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I know for myself
Shinto Katana : Then why post inthe thread?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I remember when she told me and I felt sorry for her
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She told me not to
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: because it doesn't bother her anymore
Shinto Katana : duh
Shinto Katana : why would she tell you
Shinto Katana : See you're so blind
Shinto Katana : Dude
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Because I'm her friend
Shinto Katana : Okay
Shinto Katana : Look at it this way
Shinto Katana : You say she moved on
Shinto Katana : Yet, she has resones to kill herself still?
Shinto Katana : She didn't move on
Shinto Katana : Shes still a little baby
Shinto Katana : and she didn't move on
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: You've really changed.
Shinto Katana : She still needs that good ol' pat on the back
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Why don't you try to help her then?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Instead of flaming her for it
Shinto Katana : I am
Shinto Katana : I'm saying
Shinto Katana : I'm not giving you sympathy
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She's not asking for it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Shinto Katana : yes she is
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: No she isn't.
Shinto Katana : Yes she is
Shinto Katana : Tell me how shes not
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She doesn't force it on people
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: It's not like she goes all over the internet preaching about it
Shinto Katana : she posts it about how she moved on, yet she still has reasons to kill herself.
Shinto Katana : For it
Shinto Katana : She thinks about it still, prob everyday
Shinto Katana : She prob crys every night
Shinto Katana : Were does that get you?
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I would too
Shinto Katana : Why?
Shinto Katana : Move on
Shinto Katana : Its over
Shinto Katana : Dont sit there is cry over the past
Shinto Katana : Make your life better, and move on
Shinto Katana : You're just looking for a reason so people can feel bad for you
Shinto Katana : I can beat you..she cries each night, and prob tells you when shes sad
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: She never gets depressed about it or anything
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Like I said, she's past it
Shinto Katana : We'll see
Shinto Katana : If she talks about it
Shinto Katana : ONE MORE TIME
Shinto Katana : I swear
Shinto Katana : I'm going nuts
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Yes you are
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Maybe suicide was actually the best route for you
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Now you're just a crazy insensitive bastard.
Shinto Katana : No, I'm not crazy..i'm just not blind anymore
Shinto Katana : I see past the fakes
Shinto Katana : and see the true

How long ago it happens doesn't mean shit. A lot of people have broken up with someone before, but they don't force their sadness on people like you. You're just a weak, insensitive, insane bastard that needs to kill himself.

Shinto Katana: He made me cut myself, and last night almost killed myself.
Shinto Katana: Hes been on me for the past year
DOMINO155: You are a weird one Ace
Shinto Katana: I just found out my best friend summoned it to kill this girl he hates
Shinto Katana: And somehoe
Shinto Katana: how
Shinto Katana: It went for me
Shinto Katana: So, today I saw the girl kissing her b/f. Which I both hate. And I called him, and told him to go after her/
Shinto Katana: And now, hes gone
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Demons?
domino155: Yeah, weirdo I tell ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-31, 02:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: PiMPiNReDHaTMaN:..."
I don't feel like reading all that but Shinto, it looks like your need to shut it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-01-31, 02:59 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I don't feel like reading all that but..."
Ok, Shinto. I seriously think you're gonna kill someone, so go to therapy before you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-31, 03:51 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Ok, Shinto. I seriously think you're..."
The only person im worried about him killing is himeslef...and francis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign