Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Homos, Fags, Lesbians
Posted 2003-09-30, 01:51 PM
What do you think about the whole gay matter?

Lesbians

Why is it that lesbos are loved so much? You can't do anything with a lesbian but look at her.

Even a Bi-Sexual is more a lesbian than a full dyke, but they will have sex.

Fags

Gays

I think that there is a difference between these two.

Gay people are the people who like the same sex, ....

Fags are the people who are loud, obnoxious, sound so fucking gay with their high pitched voice, and limp wrists.
I can't stand gay people, Call me homophobic, whatever, if you are defending gays, then my friend, you are the
FUCKing HOMO!!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
I don't agree in homosexuality, or bisexuality, but it's a free country and they can do what they want.

I've got lesbian friends, and bisexual friends(chicks.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:05 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Welll yeah, I'm not really bothered about it, UNLESS, they are talking around me, then I'll usually say something, yeah i know it sounds mean, but spitting/talking with a lisp around me makes my ears hurt, so stfu.

What does everyone else think?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
One of my Ex's is now a happily committed lesbian in a relationship for almost 3 years now. Once something like that happens, lesbians really lose their appeal... At least it did for me.

"I'm not homophobic, you're just heterophobic." - Eminem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
yeah, haha nice quote.

I mean, most of the lesbians these days are """""Freaks""""" or """""goths""""

I can't personally stand goths/freaks, they're just losers who are in the masses.

"Watchin my jeans, seein' my genitals buldging" -D3v

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Titusfied said:
One of my Ex's is now a happily committed lesbian in a relationship for almost 3 years now.
(From Clerks)
After me, no other man would do.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Well, I dont hate either of them... but like D3V I hate his definition of fags... flamers... they piss me off. I wonder if they have to think to act like that, or is just natural?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-09-30, 06:28 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
i really dont care if some dudes gay or not, just keep that shit out of sight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Eddie you don't hate either of em, cuz you are one of em.

I'm basically saying what platinum is saying, he just said it better than I.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
I hate em. Simple as that, I think they all need to be shot on birth.

Why? Don't ask, I just think they should stop pretending to act like they're bullied and try to ask for more and more. My teacher always lectures everyone to not call each other fags and gays, and how homosexuality is normal and natural. I hate that shit, it's kind of obvious that it's not. Otherwise they wouldn't be in their own little moronic group of homosexuality and need a help line to keep their sanity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:48 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Homos is so crude. Try fagginator.

I personally have no problems with people of different sexual preference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Wow, how many threads are needed on this topic? You guys keep posting the same shit over and over.

D3V, I've noticed how all your threads are negative towards things you aren't. Do you fear what you don't know? You act VERY ignorant.

*Sigh*....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-09-30, 08:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Are you trying to say D3V is not gay? I beg to differ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:20 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
I think that D3V better not make trite remarks towards other members outside of the Flame Forum. I'm getting agitated with it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-30, 09:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Nothign is wrong wiht "homos, fags, and lesbians". I catn stand them when they openly say "im gay" and expect you to give a shit, but its there choice. I just say stay out of there business.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-30, 10:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Sovereign, my thoughts almost exactly same, I think they should stop getting special attention because they have mutated from what is known as human nature =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-30, 10:08 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Well, it could be a very simple case with D3V. He attacks Gays/Lesbians to lure people away from his homosexuality. He reminds me of that dad on "American Beauty" hates fags so much and at the end he becomes one... sort of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-09-30, 10:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
I hated that part of the movie. Freaked me out too much. The atmosphere was just too erie with the rain and what not.... :Shiver:

Anyway, gays are not straight. Being gay in not the majority. Being straight is the majority of the world. Gays are not good. Being gay is not natural. Mantra is not natural.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-30, 10:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
Lol... So we all have agreed to strike war against the unnaturals? Hope the russian czar isn't gay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-01, 12:06 AM in reply to D3V's post "Homos, Fags, Lesbians"
I think that lesbians,gay and fag are defective human.
They should have their right remove and get lock in cage to become lab rats for the good of science.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja