Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post what are your 5 favorite games
Posted 2003-09-18, 06:49 PM
post ur top 5 games for any console or pc all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-18, 06:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
not in order

Morrowind
Halo
Knights of the Old Republic
Meridian 59
Ultima Online

:edit: removed AC2 and put in Meridian 59

:edit again: removed Conkers Bad Fur Day and put in Morrowind

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2003-09-18 at 06:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
GTA: Vice city, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore, Ragnarok Online.

Not in order.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-19, 02:02 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
gabriel knight 3
rogue
darklands
system shock 2
starcraft

pure pc gamer
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come

Last edited by "angel" of war; 2003-09-19 at 02:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-19, 03:29 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
EarthBound
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Banjo-Kazooie
Eternal Darkness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-19, 12:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
The Sims
MK
Super Mario Brothers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mario Party
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-09-19, 01:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
FFIX
Starcraft:BW
FFVI
Chrono Trigger
Breath Of Fire II
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-19, 02:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Chrono Trigger
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Final Fantasy VII
Chrono Cross
Deus Ex

Edited.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-10-15 at 02:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-20, 02:54 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
deus Ex
Gta: vice city
devil may cry
zelda: a link to the past
half life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-09-20, 03:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
final fantasy VIII, resident evil 1, silent hill, enter the matrix and goldeneye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-20, 04:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
In order of rand()%5+1;

Final Fantasy VI
Super Mario Bros 3
Turtles In Time
StarCraft
Civilization II
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-09-20, 04:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
In no order:
Super Mario All-Stars (I like them all!)
Half-Life (mods included, but I like the SP HL, too)
Dues Ex
Hybrid Heaven
Metal Gear Solid (1)

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-20, 05:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
starcraft
diablo 2
conuter strike
halo
everquest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-20, 06:27 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Half-life
Deus Ex
Deer Hunter 7: Gold Edition
Diablo II (was at some point)
Starcraft (ditto)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-20, 06:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Best games ever in no order
Halo
Morrowind
Legend of zelda ocarina og time
Final fantasy 10
final fantasy 5

i love 5 i havent finished it yet but its cool and the ocarina of time i must of completed 100 times when i was abou 10 it was the best game i ever saw at the time bye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
05thouldm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between05thouldm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

05thouldm

Posted 2003-10-15, 01:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Whoa! What a difficult question, you guys should be taking this more to heart - What is the greatest five games EVER! C'mon people, we are going to have to go back to the 80's here *cough!* Contra. *Cough! Cough!* Blaster Master. *Cough! Gurgle! Cough!* Duck Hunt. It's just too hard, gonna have to change the rules here -

What are the greatest five games per console/era? Okay, feel a little better now, and off we go...

Nintendo:

1. Blaster Master
1a.Mike Tyson's Punch-out
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Ninja Gaiden
3a.Jackal (it's a tie)
4. Kid Icarus
4a.Bubble Bobble (another tie, I'm cheating)
5. Contra
5a.Paper boy
(How could I leave out Metroid, Zelda, and Bases Loaded!?)

Super NES:

1. Super Mario Kart
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Marble Madness
4. Mortal Combat
5. Star Fox

N64:

1. Golden Eye 007
2. Doom 64
3. Gauntlet Legends
4. Quake 64
5. Resident Evil 2

Nintendo Gamecube:

1. Resident Evil
2. Metroid Prime
3. Zelda: Wind Waker

Sony Playstation:

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Tekken 2
3. Breath of Fire III
4. Resident Evil
5. Parasite Eve

Sony Playstation 2:

1. GTA: Vice City
2. Devil May Cry
3. Tekken 3
(I'm sure that there is a lot more, but I haven't had much time with PS2)

Sega Genesis:

1. Altered Beast
2. After Burner
3. Er, having trouble remembering...

Microsoft XBox:

1. Halo
2. Splinter Cell
3. DOA 3
4. Star Wars KOTOR

Neo Geo:

1. Fatal Fury 2
2. Magician (Might have another name)
3. Monster Wars (Again, name might be different)

PC:

1. Dragon Lore (one of the very first games I ever played)
2. Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (came on 1.5 floppies! Old school, kid, released in DEC. 1969)
3. Ultima Online (before they raped it!)
4. Quake 1 & 2
5. Doom 1 & 2
6. May Payne

Grrr....this is too difficult! I should've never bothered. Okay, I'll give it my best try...

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Ultima Online
3. Halo
4. Blaster Master
5. Dragon Lore
6. Resident Evil (GC)

These are in no special order and are my favorites in so much as they introduced me to gaming and or the amount of time/enjoyment invested.

Whew! Boy, I suck!
Like most things, I am nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Phylicus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPhylicus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Phylicus

Posted 2003-10-15, 01:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Perfect dark
Starcraft:bw
Warcraft3:tft
Diablo2:lod
Goldneye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-15, 01:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Update favorites I like Star wars KOTOR its the best ever
"Try not! Do or do not, there is, no try!" Quote Yoda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
05thouldm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between05thouldm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

05thouldm

Posted 2003-10-15, 09:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Planescape being my favorite, and slot no.5 having no definitive answer.

Planescape : Torment
Fallout 1 & 2
Secret of Mana
Morrowind
<insert game from the Breath of Fire series or Final Fantasy or All of Baldur's Gate(yes ALL)>

Heh
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-10-16, 03:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what are your 5 favorite games"
Why am I not seeing more EarthBound on people's lists!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel