Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Relaxation/meditation mp3's...
Posted 2004-10-18, 11:51 PM
Someone hook me up with some of those.

Listened to one in health class, fell asleep... I never sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-19, 12:03 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Relaxation/meditation mp3's..."
`Insolence` said:
Someone hook me up with some of those.

Listened to one in health class, fell asleep... I never sleep.
im also intrested in such music.. comin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-19, 12:16 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "im also intrested in such music.. comin!"
Alright, hrm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-19, 03:09 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Relaxation/meditation mp3's..."
If your looking for some chillout kinda style music, try aphex twin or groove armada.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-10-19, 03:37 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "If your looking for some chillout kinda..."
He's looking for something ambient. A CD you'd hear in a yoga class. Something with a title like "sounds of the rainforest". Aphex Twin doesn't really fit that bill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-19, 03:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He's looking for something ambient. A..."
I've never been to a yoga class but I can imagine the things they play there.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-10-19, 07:41 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I've never been to a yoga class but I..."
Uhh, more like guided meditation kinda stuff, not just the sounds.

I got some on WinMX, boy was it weird... trying to sleep and then I hear some random laser go off when the guy is talking...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-19, 09:02 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "im also intrested in such music.. comin!"
Kidagakash said:
im also intrested in such music.. comin!
for tripping?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-19, 10:16 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "for tripping? ;)"
Actually last night i couldn't sleep, and my Dad uses that stuff, so i listened to it, and it put me too sleep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-19, 04:08 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Actually last night i couldn't sleep,..."
Download the songs from the movie Gladiator:

Elysium
Now We are Free
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-10-19, 06:28 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Actually last night i couldn't sleep,..."
Thanks, you have covered the point of the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-19, 06:30 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Thanks, you have covered the point of..."
Reggae:

Bob Marley - Legend

Best chilling music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga