View Poll Results: Realm/Mode?
USEast Ladder 10 45.45%
USEast NonLadder 8 36.36%
USWest Ladder 3 13.64%
USWest NonLadder 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

It is now that time!!!

Posted 2004-05-17, 01:36 PM
OKAY. It is now time to decide on where this PvP tourney will be held, and what restrictions/rules there will be.

According to our poll here, the vote was for a non-level restricted PvP tourney.

Make your vote on the poll above (your vote also counts as your registration in this tournament). The poll will close as of Monday 24th, so register when you can.

As far as rules/restrictions, I would like everyone to go over the rules of Clan Honor and make comments/suggestions as you see fit.

Clan Honor said:
DUELING RULES

"Manner Rules"
(Set in stone)

No duped or 08 items.
No slow (including decrep, holy freeze, or like clegs).
No mercs, wells, shrines, or potions.
No % to cast amp or lifetap.
No perfect stat rare, magical, or crafted items (for example no 3/20/20 charms, 300/63 swords even if they are not the commonly duped ones). Perfect uniques are allowed, as are near perfect items that are legit (3/x/20).

"Balance Rules"
(Open for change by voting)

Duels will be held in NIGHTMARE.
No use of any skills from Call to Arms.
No use of Enigma's Teleport or the Sorceress Teleport skill.
No Bone Prison (Bone wall is ok)
No lagging spells/tactics (Blaze, Vines, repeated spamming of lower resistance)
No slowing skills (Holy Freeze or Decrepify)
No Marrowwalk (overpowered)

"Run/Walk Rules"

Assassins with BOS, Barbarians, Paladins w/charge: 75% R/W Cap
Amazons, Druids, Necromancers, Sorceresses, Assassins w/o BOS, Paladins w/o Charge: 110% R/W cap

1. Bone Necros may use only 18% dr and no absorb or + maximum resist items other than one raven frost. Any amount of stack or block is allowed.

2. Lightning Trappers may use only 18% dr and no absorb or + maximum resist items other than one raven frost. Any amount of stack or block is allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-17, 06:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "It is now that time!!!"
If my palla is done by then; I'll be dueling YOU in the duel. Dont be a fag and use ur hammadin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If my palla is done by then; I'll be..."
I think east lad.. coz my good sorc is there is there any prize?

if there is not.. ill try and mf and find sumthin 2 giv winner if on East lad.. and if any1 can find any thing good to give the #1 duelest thx.

even tho i dont plan on winning i think its fair to give maybe the top 3 duelests a prize?

e.g.

#1 gets wf or ist..
#2 Schaeffers or sumthin like that
#3 a shako or gaze!
i got 2 shako on east.. i got a spare 1 so i can give it to #3 :P
lol

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-05-17 at 07:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:51 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "I think east lad.. coz my good sorc is..."
If it's East Lad or Non Lad, I can give out a few prizes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-17, 08:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If it's East Lad or Non Lad, I can give..."
Um, what if one does not have any softcore characters/items, but wants to participate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-17, 08:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, what if one does not have any..."
You might be able to borrow some gear.

If this gets popular, I'll see about the restoration of the Tourney forum and scheduling multiple more tourneys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-17, 09:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You might be able to borrow some gear...."
i hope this getts popular i'll have to win the tourny lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:40 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "i hope this getts popular i'll have to..."
Man you defualters make us west siders sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KimJongLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKimJongLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KimJongLi

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:55 PM in reply to KimJongLi's post starting "Man you defualters make us west siders..."
People vote for nonladder
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:58 PM in reply to KimJongLi's post starting "Man you defualters make us west siders..."
uhhh question is, who gives a shit? I play East because my friends do.

I vote for non ladder useast.

Maybe i can find SOME shit to re-equip my pally with Y_Y
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "uhhh question is, who gives a shit? I..."
Yeah im concerned about the no items that give life tap, that means no exiles..........and exiles are pretty essencial for max res vs sorcs and def vs melee and skills and wtv but wtv if exiles can be admitted or not im still down. And this is an all out any char type is admitted or we havin a seperate melee tounry (say yes!)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:30 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah im concerned about the no items..."
hmm.. well ppl will have to re-equip their pally's..

if this gets popular.. and lots of people vote for east and west lad/non lad

would we be able to go all 4 ways?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-21, 10:53 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hmm.. well ppl will have to re-equip..."
i vote useast ladder softcore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-05-21, 03:14 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hmm.. well ppl will have to re-equip..."
If PvP tourneys get popular, we'll start having more and 'themed' tourneys (Melee Pally, LLD, Sorc Duels, etc...).

Just kind of testing the waters now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-22, 05:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If PvP tourneys get popular, we'll..."
I vote East, ladder. Non-ladder is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-23, 06:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "It is now that time!!!"
how do i register and when?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 06:27 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "how do i register and when?"
Wait, there will be another thread with that information. This thread is solely for finding out a location.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wait, there will be another thread with..."
Hey im sure we can do both ladder and non ladder (seems to be its obviously goin to be east) Right? and will there be a pot (everyone chips in a good item or a 290 or somethin along those lines) for the winner, cuz thatd be awesome. and maybe even a sticky with the Champions!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:42 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Hey im sure we can do both ladder and..."
this is gonna turn out to be a good Nock out comp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:56 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "how do i register and when?"
dgpnd81 said:
how do i register and when?
Vollstrecker said:
Make your vote on the poll above (your vote also counts as your registration in this tournament). The poll will close as of Monday 24th, so register when you can.

Not a bad idea, Slicfic. I might see about charging something to get in, and supplement the prize with a few unids I can find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker