Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Clues people CLUES.
Posted 2004-05-04, 07:58 PM
I have been looking over the areat summit, and their is so much stuff we are missing. I mean their is clues all over the site, in the runword page their are clues like we are not responsable for any lost runes in experamental runewords. What the hell is an experamental runeword? They are begging you to experament.
How long did it take to find out about the cow level, people tried, and they succeded after a while.
Chat gem, I mean comon.
we just need to figure it out.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:01 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Clues people CLUES."
I'm pretty sure people found out about stuff by pulling the game apart(file-wise), not trial and error.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure people found out about..."
IDK, I would think that wirts leg is an intresting item. I would try to tinker with it. Thats probially why it can be socketed, to confuse people.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:08 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "IDK, I would think that wirts leg is an..."
I'm 99.3% sure every recipe is in the MPQ, unless they found some way to hide some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm 99.3% sure every recipe is in the..."
Well I am gonna go run off with my .07% chance and then be acclaimed for having too much time on my hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 10:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Well I am gonna go run off with my .07%..."
Actually... .07% is a little high odds on that.

You'd have better luck with Super Mario dropping a Bugged Windforce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-05, 07:54 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually... .07% is a little high odds..."
Arkantis, just get an MPQ extracter and then look around in it, you'll see recipes and skills and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:03 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "Clues people CLUES."
can anyone tell me where i can get a mpq extractor because i havent been able to find one.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:05 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "can anyone tell me where i can get a..."
www.google.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:15 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "Clues people CLUES."
yeah i could have tried that but i would like to know that the mpq extrator is clean because alot of programs that have to do with games like diablo2 often have nasty things like key loggers.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:30 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah i could have tried that but i..."
Then...scan it. It's not to hard, non-mods are allowed to do it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 10:13 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "Clues people CLUES."
Arkantis said:
I have been looking over the areat summit, and their is so much stuff we are missing. I mean their is clues all over the site, in the runword page their are clues like we are not responsable for any lost runes in experamental runewords. What the hell is an experamental runeword? They are begging you to experament.
How long did it take to find out about the cow level, people tried, and they succeded after a while.
Chat gem, I mean comon.
we just need to figure it out.
you said you figured out the chat gem...? what do u mean? what does it do?
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-05, 10:58 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "you said you figured out the chat..."
They can enable/disable runewords and recipes on the server.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-05-06, 08:07 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "They can enable/disable runewords and..."
well !King_Amazon! i searched for about 45 mins and everytime i came to a site the had an mpq viewer/extrator it was always an invalid link, or was no longer being hosted. so if you could be so kind as to tell me where i could get one i would appreciate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-06, 03:06 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well !King_Amazon! i searched for about..."
I gave you the best guess I could come up with. I really doubt every MPQ extracter on the net has disappeared. Try searching for "D2 mod making tools" or simply "d2 mods" and they will probably have one there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-07, 08:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I gave you the best guess I could come..."
yeah i found like 20 sites but for some reason everytime i went to download one it was no longer being hosted or was an invalid link ill have to look again when i have more time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-07, 10:37 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "you said you figured out the chat..."
BornOblivious said:
you said you figured out the chat gem...? what do u mean? what does it do?
I said they didnt figure out the chat gem with this extractor and that means there can be more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-07, 10:39 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I said they didnt figure out the chat..."
Like ladder only, those are over the server right, maybe their is like some server only runewords, that we havent found.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-07, 10:46 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I said they didnt figure out the chat..."
The chat gem is a function on Battle.net server (likely the chat server). You'd have to have access to the server itself to even BEGIN to have a chance of extracting it from a MPQ.

Beyond that, the only method of being able to extrapolate its purpose would be via the good ol' 'Guess and Check' method...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-10, 08:00 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The chat gem is a function on..."
hmmm....im intrigued lol i wish i could find a mpq extracty thingy maybe ill look around on the programming parts of the page or blizzhackers
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001