Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Das shoutbox
Posted 2008-02-07, 09:17 PM
By popular demand, I give you the shoutbox. It will appear on the upper-left corner of every page and updates itself every 10 seconds. If you'd rather it go away, you can hit the X in its corner and it won't pester you again untill you launch a new browser session.

Now, you can double-click the shout text to toggle scrolling

Clicking [<] will now open a shoutbox popup with a longer history and the names of those idling in the shoutbox. Those in italics are on a forum page, those not are on the popup.

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-02-08 at 08:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-02-07, 09:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Das shoutbox"
Could you put it in the top right? That's kind of an obnoxious spot for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-07, 09:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Could you put it in the top right? ..."
vote top right /signed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-08, 12:02 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Das shoutbox"
Now, if you double-click the shout text you can toggle scrolling or all-shown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-02-08, 06:50 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Now, if you double-click the shout text..."
Awesome WW, I commend thee.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-08, 08:04 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Das shoutbox"
Bump for new features in the OP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-02-08, 09:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Bump for new features in the OP."
I think I get 1st place for being the 1st banned from the shoutbox!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-08, 09:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I think I get 1st place for being the..."
I think you're dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-08, 09:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think you're dumb."
Oh. Kay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-09, 12:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh. Kay."
Ok unban plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-09, 02:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I think I get 1st place for being the..."
Why are you banned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-09, 04:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Why are you banned?"
Posting extremely long messages .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-10, 11:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Das shoutbox"
It looks like the Shoutbox is gone for me ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-11, 07:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Posting extremely long messages ."
-Spector- said:
Posting extremely long messages .
Censorship at it's finest.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-11, 07:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It looks like the Shoutbox is gone for..."
When you open the popup shoutbox, it disables the normal one. You have to click the [>] on the popup shoutbox to re-enable it, or close out your browser and re-open it. I've been meaning to put up a link to the popup shoutbox in the quick links drop down, but havn't gotten to it, yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-02-11, 07:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Censorship at it's finest."
Posting extremely long giberish messages. Anyone there when it happened could tell you it was more of an attack than a message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-02-11, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Censorship at it's finest."
D3V said:
Censorship at it's finest.
Fight the powa D3v. It wasn't as if Spector was doing it just to be fucking annoying and there was no sort of meaning to what he was saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-11, 11:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fight the powa D3v. It wasn't as if..."
Who cares, the messages on shoutbox shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-11, 02:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Who cares, the messages on shoutbox..."
It's no different than someone posting nothing but a wall of gibberish in any of the other forums on here, besides the WRT. It's just annoying and he was doing it to be an ass.

Now go fuck yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-11, 02:34 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "When you open the popup shoutbox, it..."
Ah. I'm gonna try that now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack