deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-03, 09:43 PM in reply to jamer123's post "gods email"
Omg!! What in gods name is going on here! God doesn't have an email you dumb fuck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-04, 05:44 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Omg!! What in gods name is going on..."
This is chatbox material. Lenny, I suggest a move. Which I'm guessing you were going to do anyways, regardless of my writing.

Also, only psychotic, brain washed, brain dead humans would ever think that they found "God's Email." Secondly, why in Hell does God need an email? He can read you thoughts.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-06-04 at 05:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-04, 10:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is chatbox material. Lenny, I..."
No need to tell me what to do - I ain't a Duke for nothing.

And I don't know how he found my e-mail, but I'm changing it. Send something to that address, Jamer, and all you'll get back is a MailerDaemon. Oh yes, Lucifer is good for something after all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-05, 09:41 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is chatbox material. Lenny, I..."
Goodlookinguy said:
This is chatbox material. Lenny, I suggest a move. Which I'm guessing you were going to do anyways, regardless of my writing.
Great Krishna, shut the fuck up. One of the most idiotic posts, ever.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-06-05, 10:18 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Great Krishna, shut the fuck up. One of..."
But DFD, he's a mod now! Oh wait...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-05, 02:52 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Great Krishna, shut the fuck up. One of..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Great Krishna, shut the fuck up. One of the most idiotic posts, ever.
Thank you for being a fool, come again, or not. You know, I only had that other bit of my post for a reason. DFD, swearing won't get you anywhere with me. I'm a Grammar Nazi Loving, anti-swearing, programming, genius. Oh yeah! I'm also extremely vain (nothing gets to me that is personal).

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lenny, why did you move my posts from the other thread? It was in the chatbox for a reason, to allow us to go off topic! It seems that you overuse your powers when you do things like that.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-05, 03:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Thank you for being a fool, come again,..."
And here it is Lenny Vs GLG in the awesome abuse of power flame!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-05, 03:37 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Thank you for being a fool, come again,..."
Goodlookinguy said:
Lenny, why did you move my posts from the other thread? It was in the chatbox for a reason, to allow us to go off topic! It seems that you overuse your powers when you do things like that.
I apologise profusely, Your Lordship. I'm starting to think that I ought to bow down to your genius and follow everything that you tell me do. For was it not you who rightly suggested that I move this thread into the Chat Forum? Good call, I say. My limited capacity for thought is obviously stopping me from doing my job properly, particularly when I start moving completely off-topic material from a thread when it's in the Chat Forum. But such is life, eh?

Oh, and "lol". Overusing my powers. For a Moderator, however super he is, should not waste his time keeping things running smoothly, and moderating discussions to ensure that they don't completely derail, don't you agree?

In fact, I propose that we whip up an e-mail and send it to his almighty, using the address that jamer123 found, asking him for his thoughts on the whole matter. Who agrees with me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-05, 04:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I apologise profusely, Your Lordship...."
Lenny said:
I apologise profusely, Your Lordship. I'm starting to think that I ought to bow down to your genius and follow everything that you tell me do. For was it not you who rightly suggested that I move this thread into the Chat Forum? Good call, I say. My limited capacity for thought is obviously stopping me from doing my job properly, particularly when I start moving completely off-topic material from a thread when it's in the Chat Forum. But such is life, eh?

Oh, and "lol". Overusing my powers. For a Moderator, however super he is, should not waste his time keeping things running smoothly, and moderating discussions to ensure that they don't completely derail, don't you agree?
Fine, fine. I didn't think that other thread was completely off-topic. Now, I suggested to move this thread because it wasn't news, it was nonsense.

Lenny said:
In fact, I propose that we whip up an e-mail and send it to his almighty, using the address that jamer123 found, asking him for his thoughts on the whole matter. Who agrees with me?
That message would be sent to you though. What would be the point in asking for your opinion twice.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-06, 06:20 AM in reply to jamer123's post "gods email"
Jamer, please use proper spelling and grammar. I'm asking nicely. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-06, 11:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Jamer, please use proper spelling and..."
KagomJack said:
Jamer, please use proper spelling and grammar. I'm asking nicely. :/
I second the motion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-07, 11:31 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I second the motion."
I figure if I ask nicely, it COULD happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack