Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Unhappy Excessive cursing seen on Zelaron
Posted 2004-01-19, 07:27 PM
In the past few days, the forum has become seriously overrun with profanities, obscenities, and other ies.

WetWired said:
Stop bitching about the quick reply
WetWired said:
Switched to legacy postbits so you people can stop your bitching.
I believe it's time to TAKE ACTION against the accused by having Quick Reply activated by default!

Edit: 
I have just recieved word that WetWired has made some dire mistakes in regard to the Quick Reply feature and has apologized with the deepest of regrets. He is now working to fix this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:38 PM in reply to Grav's post "Excessive cursing seen on Zelaron"
Oh for fuck's motherfucking sake. For a motherfucking moment I thought this was fucking going to be kinda fucking serious or something fucking gay like that. Thank fucking god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:48 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Oh for fuck's motherfucking sake. For a..."
Holy fucking shiat bitches, if I can't say fuck about every second word then im fucking out of fucking here for fucking christ fucking sakes. lol, good ol fucking fuck fuck fun. I am really bored and on a caffien rush.mmmm cafuckingfien.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-19, 08:38 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Holy fucking shiat bitches, if I can't..."
It's not like it fucking hurts anybody. Fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-19, 11:37 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It's not like it fucking hurts anybody...."
Guys, keep it down. Jesus will hear you, and if he finds out he'll tell Santa. You don't know the horror of having your ass kicked by a tubby senior citizen chanting "ho, ho, ho, you little faggot!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-19, 11:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Guys, keep it down. Jesus will hear..."
I don't blame WW. It only takes a sec to click. Like Chruser said about the titles and avatars. It only take 0.03 caliores to move you mouse to click it. it won't be changed. get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-01-20, 03:54 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I don't blame WW. It only takes a sec..."
But to me it has no use, it does nothing, I don't click the post I'm replying to, I just click the one at the bottom, I'm sure most other people do too, and there's no point in having it there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-20, 04:21 PM in reply to Grav's post "Excessive cursing seen on Zelaron"
I click the first one on the page, because the lord knows I have to post in every fucking thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-20, 04:49 PM in reply to Grav's post "Excessive cursing seen on Zelaron"
Oh quit your fucking bitching. And I suggest you muthafuckas watch your fucking filthy mouths. This ain't no fucking R rated movie you stupid fucks

(I hope you got a kick out the hyporcrite act)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-20, 04:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh quit your fucking bitching. And I..."
Shut the fuck up u fucking annoying fucking retards. Go fucking suck ur mommies titty if u cant fucking handle clicking one more fucking button for fuck sakes. Fucking lazy ass bastards.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-20, 05:02 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Shut the fuck up u fucking annoying..."
Ty-Rant said:
Shut the fuck up u fucking annoying fucking retards. Go fucking suck ur mommies titty if u cant fucking handle clicking one more fucking button for fuck sakes. Fucking lazy ass bastards.
kiss our fucking asses muthafucka! If you're gonna whine about us bitching, than just shut the fuck up! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-20, 05:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "kiss our fucking asses muthafucka! If..."
It was funny the first ten fucking times you stupid fucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!