Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

As forwarned...
Posted 2008-08-22, 10:38 PM
Meet the Spartans is a horrible use of bandwidth - lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 10:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "As forwarned..."
Told you, I wouldn't bullshit about the status of a Movie, and Meet the Spartans is defiantely a waste of time..

-I'd recommend checking out Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder, or even possibly The Dark Knight (Batman) if you haven't seen it yet, all excellent movies IMO.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 10:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Told you, I wouldn't bullshit about the..."
yea - ill have to wait untill someone uploads them to thepiratebay | also i need to find people with original copies of the movies im downloading lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "yea - ill have to wait untill someone..."
You could always just save your measly 5-8 bucks and go see it legitimately.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You could always just save your measly..."
Tropic Thunder was good? From the previews I've seen it just looks utterly stupid. I would like to see Pineapple Express though, and should get around to seeing The Dark Knight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You could always just save your measly..."
If you were referring to renting - Where i then throw it into my 360 pop a bag of popcorn - and continuesly try and put together a visual puzzle that always manages to skip over the important parts.

If you were referring to theatre - It took me and a friend 40 bucks to go see Cloverfail. The tickets along was like 12.50/ea and then large popcorn and drink were 7.50/ea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tropic Thunder was good? From the..."
Tropic Thunder looks great.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tropic Thunder was good? From the..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Tropic Thunder was good? From the previews I've seen it just looks utterly stupid. I would like to see Pineapple Express though, and should get around to seeing The Dark Knight.
I thought so too, from the previews it looks seriously retarded I was tugging at my girl trying to convince her to let us go see a different movie, but caved in, and was actually quite suprised, very raunchy comedy. I'd recommend it, but defiantely go see Pineapple Express over that, hands down one of the funniest movies i've ever seen... Seth Rogen is awesome.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 11:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I thought so too, from the previews it..."
I saw The Dark Knight in IMAX, and it was pretty wicked. I never cared much for Heath Ledger, but he really did a killer job playing the joker. That was just a great movie all around.

I keep leaning more and more towards wanting to see Pineapple Express, but I really don't think I could convince Nikki to see it. She really hates stupid comedy, and she can't stand the recent "superbad" sorts of movies. I don't care for it myself, but Seth Rogen rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-23, 09:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I saw The Dark Knight in IMAX, and it..."
I'm being dragged out to see House Bunny next week by a few co-workers. Someone pray for me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-23, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I thought so too, from the previews it..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I thought so too, from the previews it looks seriously retarded I was tugging at my girl trying to convince her to let us go see a different movie, but caved in, and was actually quite suprised, very raunchy comedy. I'd recommend it, but defiantely go see Pineapple Express over that, hands down one of the funniest movies i've ever seen... Seth Rogen is awesome.
Pineapple Express is fucking hilarious. Everyone go see it now.

It's a stoner comedy though.. they smoke weed pretty much throughout the whole movie, but it's definitely funny even if you aren't a smoker.

So go fucking see it already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-23, 11:37 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "As forwarned..."
A friend put it on one of my USB pens after I'd built his computer, and I watched it. Some parts are quite amusing, I'll give it that. I wouldn't pay for it, though, or waste my bandwidth on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-23, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A friend put it on one of my USB pens..."
I`m definately wasting my money on it when it comes out on blue ray.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-23, 10:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pineapple Express is fucking hilarious...."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Pineapple Express is fucking hilarious. Everyone go see it now.

It's a stoner comedy though.. they smoke weed pretty much throughout the whole movie, but it's definitely funny even if you aren't a smoker.

So go fucking see it already.

I've gotta see that. I can't believe I haven't yet. James Franco plays stoner characters so well it's frightening.

In fact, he kind of reminds me of a kid I used to buy weed from. Weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-08-23, 10:30 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've gotta see that. I can't believe I..."
He plays such a good drug dealer, reminds me of most drug dealers.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-24, 12:55 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "He plays such a good drug dealer,..."
Who has seen 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan"? Im downloading that one right now - more wonderful usage of my bandwidth or wut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 01:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Who has seen 'You Don't Mess With The..."
You Don't Mess With The Zohan was alright. It wasn't the best. Certainly not one of Adam Sandler's best movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-24, 03:04 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Who has seen 'You Don't Mess With The..."
finished downloading @ about 1-2am, me and my girlie watched it. Was really funny - she couldnt understand why he wanted to bang everyone lol. Id recommend renting that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 05:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "finished downloading @ about 1-2am, me..."
it was kinda gross... who wants to bang old chicks? anyways the movie was alright, but their accents sounded like bad french ones, not middle eastern.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-24, 07:11 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "it was kinda gross... who wants to bang..."
Lol!

I went and watched 'Mirrors' last night, with the guy that plays Jack Bauer (24).. Was actually a pretty good movie, another non-disappointing movie I've seen this summer, pretty good movies so far, they seem to be going upwards in quality.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V