Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-06-21, 06:09 PM
They took our jobs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:22 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "They took our jobs!"
dey TOOK ERR DERRR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-22, 07:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "dey TOOK ERR DERRR."
I love that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I love that."
TURKKERRR DURRR!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-23, 12:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "TURKKERRR DURRR!!"
"Let's all have gay sex, that way the people from the FUTURE can't be here to take er jebbs"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-06-23, 08:11 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I love that."
lol it's funny when Stan says it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-23, 12:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol it's funny when Stan says it."
I like how I didn't even make this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-25, 12:34 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I like how I didn't even make this..."
Speaking of "taking our jobs"

There was a guy standing on the corner on a busy street out here today, holding a sign that said "Legalize Marijana (he spelled it wrong)... Not mexicans!!" One of the most comical things i've seen in a while, I wanted to hop out, grab his sign and take off. Maybe slap him or something to give the people in traffic a show.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Speaking of "taking our jobs" There..."
LOL what a guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL what a guy."
HAHAHAHAHA NICE! they have sign holders that hold advertisments and they make like $12 an hour or something like that....but its also like 108 degrees today.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL what a guy."
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

Anyone with half a brain should read that, it's really a good idea that Mr. Maddox had. If employers were required to pay immigrants the same wages as us, then mexicans could only take our jobs if they are better than us, not simply because they work for less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/..."
Yeah which is funny when the rednecks complain about the jobs, because in most cases they are just as lazy as anyone else, and do even poor'er of a job,... they'll realize it one of these days.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/..."
!King_Amazon! said:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

Anyone with half a brain should read that, it's really a good idea that Mr. Maddox had. If employers were required to pay immigrants the same wages as us, then mexicans could only take our jobs if they are better than us, not simply because they work for less.

Oh joy, that website is blocked here at work! LMAO!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah which is funny when the rednecks..."
The funny thing is, if you went to a redneck and asked them "what would you think if we were forced to pay immigrants the same as we pay you?" the redneck would probably grab his guns and head towards the nearest government building to shoot someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh joy, that website is blocked here at..."
D3V said:
Oh joy, that website is blocked here at work! LMAO!
That SUCKS. You have to visit it, if you haven't. Maddox is a genius. He's been around for a long time, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That SUCKS. You have to visit it, if..."
!King_Amazon! said:
That SUCKS. You have to visit it, if you haven't. Maddox is a genius. He's been around for a long time, too.
Oh definately, I've read a million threads from maddox, most of them I've agreed with and they totally crack me up in the process, it's been a while since i've checked in though.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh definately, I've read a million..."
I check in every once in a while, he doesn't update all that much though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!