Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Fast and the Furious 4?
Posted 2008-01-03, 10:59 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-03, 11:41 AM in reply to D3V's post "Fast and the Furious 4?"
Dear God no...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-03, 12:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dear God no..."
Haha, as much as I've hated the last 2 movies, the first one was still pretty good IMO.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/more-...wster-is-back/

Quote:
Love it or hate it, but a whole lotta people are waiting for the fourth installment of “The Fast and the Furious” franchise, so whenever the studio can get their act together and unleash this thing into the theaters, tickets are gonna sell like hotcakes. And with the return of the franchise’s two original stars, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker? The studio has practically guaranteed themselves a hit. Now the blokes over at Moviehole have landed more details concerning the plot, including the return of Jordana Brewster, who played Mia, the sister of Vin Diesel’s character in the original. As you’ll no doubt remember, Mia and Paul Walker’s undercover cop had a little sumthin’-sumthin’ going on before that whole law and order stuff got in the way. But hey, if Jordana’s back, what about Michelle Rodriguez? Um, not so much.
What's nice though, is the woman from the first movie is going to be reappearing to be reappearing in the new movie.. which is great

I'm sure i'll end up going to watch it for some of the nice racing scenes, other than that there isn't anything much to these movies..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-03, 12:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, as much as I've hated the last 2..."
There's a warcraft movie being produced by Legendary Pictures I think it is. They made 300 and the new batman/superman movies. It's tentatively set to be released in 2009 with the new Superman movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-03, 02:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, as much as I've hated the last 2..."
Tokyo Drift was fucking horrible.

Lil Bow Wow in Japan? GTFO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-03, 02:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tokyo Drift was fucking horrible. ..."
Yeah Tokyo drift killed the themes, BUT, it's an entirely different scenario that branched off from the earlier movies, now they're going back to the roots of the movies and back into the states apparently, but we'll see.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-30, 12:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah Tokyo drift killed the themes,..."
BUMP, the official trailer is on the site now!

Looks to be a mixture of rally cross and stuff from the previous movies.

And the last shot looks to introduce Vin in the new Challenger... which are pure sex by the way!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-31, 01:23 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "BUMP, the official trailer is on the..."
I got to ride in the new SRT8 Challenger, need to put those pics up...

It's unbelieveable, unimagineably fucking amazingly fast for such a large car, and handles perfectly.

And yes, the trailer is up, the movie looks pretty sick i'm somewhat excited for it being that I'm a car buff, I guess i'll just have to wait for it to come out and maybe go ahead and check it out.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-01, 12:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, as much as I've hated the last 2..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Haha, as much as I've hated the last 2 movies, the first one was still pretty good IMO.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/more-...wster-is-back/

What's nice though, is the woman from the first movie is going to be reappearing to be reappearing in the new movie.. which is great

I'm sure i'll end up going to watch it for some of the nice racing scenes, other than that there isn't anything much to these movies..
Yeah the first one is good.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:50 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Yeah the first one is good."
This movie still looks okay, too bad it's not coming out until next year.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 06:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This movie still looks okay, too bad..."
I can definitely live without fast and the furious movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-19, 06:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I can definitely live without fast and..."
There are Zero car enthusiusts movies these days that are even any good. They have a very high standard, it's still fun to watch though.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 05:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There are Zero car enthusiusts movies..."
I actually liked the second movie, better than the first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-20, 07:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There are Zero car enthusiusts movies..."
Probably be better if the movie was focused completely on the racing and not the story as much. Kind of like the movie Shoot 'Em Up
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-18, 02:16 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Probably be better if the movie was..."
Quote:
Heading back to the streets where it all began, two men rejoin two women to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert. When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Connor. But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmaneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel
I'm still going to see it, I don't care if it's another lame attempt at a story line, they are going to have the new Skyline and a few others beasts in this movie that would be fun to see in action.. for real.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-18, 02:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Probably be better if the movie was..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Kind of like the movie Shoot 'Em Up
Three guesses why...

R for pervasive strong bloody violence, sexuality and some language

yep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-19, 03:20 AM in reply to D3V's post "Fast and the Furious 4?"
Wait...there was a third Fast and Furious? Who the hell greenlit that project?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-12-19, 09:34 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Wait...there was a third Fast and..."
That's a good question. It's called "Tokyo Drift".. it actually was a cool movie, somewhat. The plot totally was changed from the other two movies, and at the end they tried to tie all three of them together, I'm curious how the storyline will change this next movie. If you have actually been keeping up it's not too bad of a series.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V