Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Absolutely amazing tech demo
Posted 2004-04-14, 07:11 PM
http://www.shinyidol.com/crap/unreal3_0002.wmv

Commence the pants-shitting now. HL2 looks like shit now.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-14, 07:24 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Absolutely amazing tech demo"
*starts the dld* can wait cant wait can't wait.

Halo 2, congradulations u have just been pwnz. My jaw dropped to the floor and stayed their. That is crazy as hell. I wish evry game had that type of technology. I had to watch it twice to get all the stuff he was aying. All that polygon lighting and so forth. One character requiring more polygons for lighting and so forth then levels in their first game.

I love technology.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-04-14 at 07:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-14, 08:23 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "*starts the dld* can wait cant wait..."
wow, that was amazing. Did it mention what game it was for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-14, 08:26 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "wow, that was amazing. Did it mention..."
UNREAL 3 PERHAPS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-15, 04:24 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "wow, that was amazing. Did it mention..."
HAY GUESS WOT GUYZ... MAI NAYM IS PLATNUM AND I CANT FUCKING READ FYLNAYMES LET ALONE LISTEN 2 TEH FRIST FUCKING SENTENCE UTERRED. Lmao

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-15, 08:08 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "HAY GUESS WOT GUYZ... MAI NAYM IS..."
Well, I have no speakers. I thought the unreal filename was supposed to be like "unreal graphics" as in amazing graphics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:02 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Well, I have no speakers. I thought..."
I knew Unreal 3 was gonna be great, but not this great. Jesus fucking christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-15, 10:40 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I knew Unreal 3 was gonna be great, but..."
Keep in mind they also don't expect to have this out for another 9-10 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-04-15, 02:54 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Keep in mind they also don't expect to..."
9-10 years? I didn't know Epic was bought out by Vivendi..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-16, 02:05 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Keep in mind they also don't expect to..."
Actually this tech should start appearing in anywhere from 2 to 3 years.

And Grav, ZING!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence