Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

OMFG autoaim :(!!

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:21 PM
Why are there is so many people use hack and play game not meant to be play?!

Play i do a legit wirt leg barbusing all gear that i found in act 1 normal and twenty nine small charms with three maximum damage and 19 attack rating and 19 life and a 20/20/10 annihilius unique small charm that i found myself. I no drink mana pot, no use maphack, no use auto-aim, i only duel in clan-honor and i think that defensive builds are the true sort of skill playing because everyone knows skill > gear. I am hate cookie-cutter builds because they too common and i r only playing builds which are extremely novel because my damage is under 400 and damage that is over 400 is cheap because that shows you have no skill because you can win any duel with skill.

So where is good pvp clan i can join which does not use mana pot, blizzard, teleport, mana pot, ranged attack, bone spirit, bone prison, charges from items, synergie, high damage moves that require no skill, no trap, no mind blast, no marrow walk, run walk cap of 30% (since any more might desync the opponent, and of course thats cheap), and where smite, zeal, concentrate, whirlwind, fury, and enchant and battle orders are banned because they unbalance melee?

OMG i r so wanna join a godly clan like this becuz me wanna duel so badly using legit gear and legit rules for total balanced pvp!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:29 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "OMFG autoaim :(!!"
GRUBS?? if you arnt him good luck finding that clan >< if you are gib food please k thx

Last edited by the_black-rose; 2004-09-07 at 06:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:43 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "OMFG autoaim :(!!"
Hmmmmm

r u looking for like a joke clan?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:52 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Hmmmmm r u looking for like a joke..."
Seems like you hate 90% of the builds out there

Not much left to duel with besides the basic melee attack....

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:55 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Hmmmmm r u looking for like a joke..."
wilma said:
Hmmmmm

r u looking for like a joke clan?
omg i r want clan with balanced rules for player vs player!! teleporting necro so strong...and the worst part is sometimes they tele on top of me!!! Teh AA!!

Omfg i r want gg clan with gg rules like no enigma, no runewords, no teleport, no bonespirit, no bonespear, no guided arrow, 30% r/w cap (cuz more could cause desynch!! OMFG) no blizzard, no pots of mana super, no frozen orb, no fireball, no use of warmth, no use of runes (like ber, gives 8% damage reduce omfg why is life so unfair?)

i went to go duel in public game and then a necro killed me when he teleport on top of me and shooted bone spears that did more than 500 damage each and i died. teleport is so cheap!!!! and besides that necro i bet used aa too!! because u cannot teleport and shoot bone spears that fast, u need to click mouse on the skill bar that pop up and pick the skill! why everyone hacking now and not playing game like it meant to be played?! and necro is not supposed to use teleport because thats not skill that he should have! and public duel games all full of newbie who say "OMFGROFLMAOOWNEDHAHA" and nobody in public game is good at all because they use moves that dont take any skill because they are do too much damage! however i believe truly that if i play with enough skill with my all legit character i will kill them sooner or later. because legit skills> all me thinks

omfg i r thanks joo for whoever makes clan i want in on, which are gg rules, gg names, gg characters, gg items, and gg games !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:58 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Seems like you hate 90% of the builds..."
ExT said:
Seems like you hate 90% of the builds out there

Not much left to duel with besides the basic melee attack....
OMFG!!!
I hate rush too. The game mean to be play role-playing so my character i have played act 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in normal and gotten all the waypoints and the same for act 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in nightmare and gotten all the waypoints and the same for hell act 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in hell and gotten all teh waypoints too. I don't do magic-finding runs because they flood the realms with items that are supposed to be rare, and u know in real life u can't kill mephisto more than once right?? so i are good role-player playing game like it meant to be played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:58 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "omg i r want clan with balanced rules..."
well then i suggest u make ur own clan cuz i doubt ppl r gonna do that. If you hafta take that much away from teh game u may aswell find a new one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:00 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "well then i suggest u make ur own clan..."
wilma said:
well then i suggest u make ur own clan cuz i doubt ppl r gonna do that. If you hafta take that much away from teh game u may aswell find a new one
Omg but how come legit players don't unite into one clan?!! At pubbies necros use bonespear so fast!!! OMFG AA!! especially when you have to click on skill bar to select skill and aa makes this so unbalanced?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:05 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Omg but how come legit players don't..."
Just make your own clan. nuff said
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Just make your own clan. nuff said"
MightyJoe said:
Just make your own clan. nuff said
Omfg your advice about magic finding is so unbalanced!! I r want role playing game (aka rpg which stands for role playing game) where you play role of barbarian to kill baal!! Magic find make so many game unbalanced. Omg today in LoD Trading uswest-1 i r see people spamming that they are selling arachnid mesh!! omfg i r use ethereal legit belt with 3 str, +1 light radius, and 2 to mana, i r so happy i found it after i kill meph with my character!! Magic find ruins game so many!! Nowadays i use LoD Trading uswest-6 because there is nobody there!! Nobody spams overpowered itams from doing runs of magic find!! omg i r so happy with this new solution!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:25 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Omfg your advice about magic finding is..."
First try to learn the English Language. Second no shit, my advice is a joke. If you want real advice make a blizz sorc and bot pindle. Third, you keep saying how the game is wrong and people are spamming in the trade channels, then don't go into them. Also you might want to buy a better belt.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:31 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "First try to learn the English..."
MightyJoe said:
First try to learn the English Language. Second no shit, my advice is a joke. If you want real advice make a blizz sorc and bot pindle. Third, you keep saying how the game is wrong and people are spamming in the trade channels, then don't go into them. Also you might want to buy a better belt.
I r speak good engrish!! Why insult my speaking skills? i R only spoke englishe for past 17 years!! i r want gg clan with gg rules meaning no mana pot, no blizzard, no frozen orb, no foh, no ice blast, no warmth, no runewords, no use of runes, no use of jewels, no use of perfect gems (although flawless is ok but sometimes they are teh strong!) no guided arrows, no arrows in the first place, no use of javelins, no use of overpowered uniques (like arachnid mesh and wizardspike), no whirlwind (sometimes ww desynch against my wirt leg barba!! omfg ) no zeal, no charge, no hammers, no tornado, no twister, no fissure, no cyclone armor ( omfg i dueled druid with cyclone armor and my 6 socket wirt leg with flawless rubies did no dmg!! he absorbed!!) no use of traps, no use of mindblast (OMFG i dueld sin in public game in us west realm and he used mb "lock" to kill me!! omg i r died in 2 hits!! and e called me noob!!) no use of fire skills (omfg fireball does over 5000 damage?? so unfair?) i r want gg rpg (role playing game) with gg clan with gg rules and gg games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:33 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I r speak good engrish!! Why insult my..."
TheFinalrei said:
I r speak good engrish!! Why insult my speaking skills? i R only spoke englishe for past 17 years!! i

My bad thats perfect engrish. New language?

TheFinalrei said:
my 6 socket wirt leg
Thats sweet since you can only have three sockets in a writ leg.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:36 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "My bad thats perfect engrish. New..."
MightyJoe said:
My bad thats perfect engrish. New language?
I r not want new language! i r want gg clan where legit pvp will dominate all because skills> gear and hax!

i r want good pvp clan i can join which does not use mana pot, blizzard, teleport, mana pot, ranged attack, bone spirit, bone prison, charges from items, synergie, high damage moves that require no skill, no trap, no mind blast, no marrow walk, run walk cap of 30% (since any more might desync the opponent, and of course thats cheap), and where smite, zeal, concentrate, whirlwind, fury, and enchant and battle orders are banned because they unbalance melee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:38 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I r not want new language! i r want gg..."
TheFinalrei said:
i r want good pvp clan i can join which does not use mana pot, blizzard, teleport, mana pot, ranged attack, bone spirit, bone prison, charges from items, synergie, high damage moves that require no skill, no trap, no mind blast, no marrow walk, run walk cap of 30% (since any more might desync the opponent, and of course thats cheap), and where smite, zeal, concentrate, whirlwind, fury, and enchant and battle orders are banned because they unbalance melee?
All that we would have left is standing around flinging insults at each other, and using Cracked Throwing Daggers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "All that we would have left is standing..."
Vollstrecker said:
All that we would have left is standing around flinging insults at each other, and using Cracked Throwing Daggers...

That shit is way to out of hand, we will use hands. The only gear you may wear is a cracked shash.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:49 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "That shit is way to out of hand, we..."
OMFG u r so wright da gamez so unbalancerd we shoulds makes a clan together!!! OMFG i cant believes you have a wirts leg!! i havnt even ever seen one! thats so unfair that u have that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:53 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "OMFG u r so wright da gamez so..."
Omg, stop whining, it's part of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:55 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "OMFG u r so wright da gamez so..."
the_black-rose said:
OMFG u r so wright da gamez so unbalancerd we shoulds makes a clan together!!! OMFG i cant believes you have a wirts leg!! i havnt even ever seen one! thats so unfair that u have that
I refused to get wirt another wirt leg even though it has gg damage!! EVEN THE GAME WANTS US TO BE BALANCED! cuz i went to pick up the wirts legs and my barbarian said "i am overburened" omfg i r so feel bad now, i made my barbarian so sad!! i tried to stoop down and use 2 wirt leg to become uber omfg 133t pro!? omg i r so guilty now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:57 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I refused to get wirt another wirt leg..."
lol, you are the funniest person I have ever met. Do you have an aim account?
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe