Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*
Posted 2003-05-07, 03:50 PM
anybody else see this yet? it was in-fuckin-credible. the beginning scene of the movie with night-crawler was awesome. wolverine plays a big part also, being a portion of the comics was based around him finding out his past. cyclops is in the movie worth diddly shit, which doesn't bug me too much. jean grey plays a pretty ok part, and dies at the end. you can see that she becomes phoenix at the very end of the movie which will be awesome. one of the cooler parts of the movie in my opinion is the way that magneto escapes.

well theres a lot more in the movie than the tid-bit i just said. rant and rave about it yourself.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-11, 04:33 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Yea, I really liked it. But I'm a Matrix Fanatic, so I'm thinking Matrix Reloaded will blow it away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-05-11, 09:17 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
I thought the original Matrix was merely okay, but Reloaded looks incredible from the trailers.

And I hope the next X-Men movies are about Phoenix, but I want to see Beast as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-05-11, 10:10 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
did the ending of Xmen make much sense 2 u guys? i kinda didnt get it... like there was something underwater then it ended..
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-11, 11:26 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
That was Jean under the water, they needed to add something so they could make an Xmen3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-05-12, 03:58 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
I hope gambit is in the next one. Gambit rox
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-05-12, 07:00 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Anime-Otaku said:
did the ending of Xmen make much sense 2 u guys? i kinda didnt get it... like there was something underwater then it ended..
That was Phoenix(Jean). If you noticed that she was stronger and kept getting flames in her eyes, that was the phoenix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Yeah, and when Professor X looked out the window at the end and realized everything will be alright. I think he was talking about Jean and the President's decision.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-13, 11:28 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
I agree it was Phoenix. I would like to see Apocalypse in the next one, and some Sentinels vs. Wolverine action
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-13, 06:05 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Yeah, Apocalypse is needed in a movie, but I want to see the Blue Guy first
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-05-15, 10:26 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
I'd like to see more of Collosus than that 5 second blurb of him pounding those guys through the wall then offering to help Wolverine! He was cool, as shit when he transferred over to his mutant look!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-16, 04:10 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
there'll be no more blue guys for a while probably. Beast would have been in this one, except that there were too many blue characters already (Nightcrawler, Mystique, and Iceman) as far as i can remember. for bad guys they do need to put Apocolypse in it though, he'd be awesome to see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-17, 08:43 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Haha, who cares if they are blue! Beast is a must need in the next movie!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-17, 01:17 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Brian Singer cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-17, 02:55 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Gah... Too many posts... Just woke up... Read first post by ask_rabber, and replying to that.
The opening scene with Nightcrawler had me wetting myself right there in my chair! (Not literally, of course.) I was like "Oh............ My............ God........ !!!"

The part where she turns into the Phoenix was cool too, although... I wish it was based a bit more on the original X-Men comics... But it's all good, it was still sweet! I hope in the next one they have Gladiator! He was by far the coolest Marvel Comic character ever. If you don't know who he is, watch X-Men Phoenix Saga (the cartoon show from the 90's) and pay close attention.
He was also in some other Marvel Comic show with a more active role... Though I forget what it was, or it could of been an episode of X-Men, I really cannot remember, I just remember seeing him and him explaining all his powers.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-17, 10:16 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Doofus_AW said:
I agree it was Phoenix. I would like to see Apocalypse in the next one, and some Sentinels vs. Wolverine action
Agree? IT WAS lol, anyways... I have seen it 4 times(I get in movies free) and its always as good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-05-18, 04:10 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
Wolverine is by far the coolest character ever! He is the biggest murderer ever! I wish my skeleton was made from adamantium steel too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-22, 06:50 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
It was pretty damned cool, if you ask me. I almost soiled myself when Wolvie skewered that grunt against the fridge. I totally thought that they were going to pussyfoot around his claws like they did in the first one. I was pleasantly surprised.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-22, 06:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
i saw it, collossus was cool, that blurb about him was pathetic i think, lady deathstrike... very very cool too bad her role was so pathetically small
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-25, 09:55 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X2: X-Men United *bit of a spoiler*"
OMG THIS MOVIE KICKED MAJOR!!! it pwned Matrix...sorry but it did...only because of the opening scene and because of how magneto got out!!...Mystique was awesome in this one as well!!! "Blue ppl" pwn...I thought it was cool that NC was Mystique's son! so I was told... NC is by far the best! Pyro was ok...I thought they needed someone else to play him...and I hope that beast and Gambet are in the next one!!!!...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18