Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Who else is in?
Posted 2008-11-23, 11:43 PM
The level 80 club

WoWScrnShot_112308_234319.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-24, 07:03 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Who else is in?"
can't. School and work consume my life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-24, 07:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "can't. School and work consume my life."
Too busy having a life and enjoying the content. I think I'm about 72 1/2 right now, just finished up Borean Tundra and now I'm headed to Howling Fjord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-24, 08:53 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Who else is in?"
2 bars from 75 on my holy pally
half way into 71 on my death knight.

I work full time, so I don't expect to hit 80 for another 2 weeks or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-11-24, 08:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Too busy having a life and enjoying the..."
Some quests I'll warn you about...

Zul'Drak has a quest that requires you to take control of an Abom, skip it. It's bugged.
Icecrown has a quest that requires you to take control of an Abom, skip it. It's bugged.
Stormpeaks has a quest that requires you to shoot harpoons at hey stacks, and there is a quest that requires you to harpoon dragon riders. Both were bugged for me.

So, skip Aboms and Harpoons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-24, 08:56 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "2 bars from 75 on my holy pally half..."
My Death Knight is lvl 71, that's all I've had time to level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-24, 09:12 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "My Death Knight is lvl 71, that's all..."
I hate questing... 1/2 way to 71 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-24, 09:53 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I hate questing... 1/2 way to 71 lol"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I hate questing... 1/2 way to 71 lol
Try slowing down and reading the quests. Questing is a lot more enjoyable when you follow the story and know what's going on. When you just get to a new quest hub, grab all of the quests, and go plow through them, you're not playing the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-24, 09:53 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Who else is in?"
My highest is still only 67. I've been having too much fun on my Priest.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-12-03 at 11:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-11, 06:18 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My highest is still only 67. I've been..."
I am now in the level 80 club, as of very early this morning...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-12-11, 08:32 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am now in the level 80 club, as of..."
I think I'm in the 73 club last I checked. Haven't been playing lately, too much school. I took my last final yesterday, so I'm on winter break now. I'll be 80 in a few weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I'm in the 73 club last I..."
Give me about five years and I'll be in the level 80 club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:51 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Give me about five years and I'll be in..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Give me about five years and I'll be in the level 80 club.
QFT

I've been playing my Death Knoob lately, level 61 and having alot of fun.

My lock is still sittin at 71.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "QFT I've been playing my Death Knoob..."
My sister and I are sharing a DK. It may actually get leveled! *gasp*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-13, 07:05 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My sister and I are sharing a DK. It..."
I hit 80 maybe about a week ago.

I've had no problem with any quests either. Going for Seeker so I've been doing almot every quest in each zone minus the instance ones (for now at least)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-12-13, 07:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hit 80 maybe about a week ago. ..."
Yar, they fixed most of the quests that were bugged.

I've been through 10 man naxx, malygoose, sartharion. We are going to 25 man Archadeon on monday. I'm already in all 80 epics minus a few items. Rolling a resto shaman so I can heal now. My dk is level 63.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-13, 10:14 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Yar, they fixed most of the quests that..."
They still haven't fixed the Alter of Tides quest...

Fix the old quests first, plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-13, 01:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "They still haven't fixed the Alter of..."
So far I'm of the opinion that Blizzard has made things too easy. Every level 80 I see is in full level 80 epics. Quests so far have been STUPIDLY easy at times. Droprates on quest items have been pretty much made 100% for most quests (which I'm not against, because I dislike the "grind" of the game) and group quests are mostly nonexistant and when they do exist they're not really group quests because they're so easy.

Basically, Blizzard is trying to make the game more "casual" friendly but they don't realize that "casual" doesn't mean "retarded." I'm all for making quests and dungeons take less time, but I don't like that they're making them so easy that you can faceroll through them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-13, 09:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So far I'm of the opinion that Blizzard..."
Heroics are a complete and utter joke in WotLK. They are nothing, and I mean NOTHING like BC heroics when they were first released. Top end guilds couldn't get through heroic Shattered Halls. People DREADED when CoT heroics were the daily. With the new emblems being so easy to acquire you can obtain...
  • Neck
  • Belt
  • Trinket
  • Tier 7 Gloves
  • Tier 7 Chest

All epic, not to mention all the epics you get when rolling around in the heroics themselves. They are being AoE tanked straight for level 80, and only get easier. Blizzard did the most idiotic thing IMO when they removed the attunements. Where you know, people were actually required to try. The first 80's on Llane did a 10 man naxx pug and cleared it. Currently the hardest fight right now is Sarph with 3 drakes up.

BORKED
(not the best video, but at least you get to see it)

For being the hardest fight it is kind of a let down, we did attempts with 2 drakes up and failed only because we needed another tank. It just requires some patience from dps, and some quick maneuvering from your tanks.

If I could ask blizzard to one thing in the entire world it would be to bring back attunements. I'm sick of these shitty ass players in my guild QQ'ing because they don't get to go to Naxx. They expect to much free loot. FU blizzard... that is all.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-12-14 at 10:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-14, 08:30 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Heroics are a complete and utter joke..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Heroics are a complete and udder joke in WotLK.

An udder is where a cow's milk comes from. The word you're looking for is "utter".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer