Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Best of: Chrono Trigger - Music
Posted 2008-05-28, 10:52 AM
I know there are a couple of you that like me, loved chrono trigger. Seriously, I'm listening to this little compliation of the music from the game and it's making me tick wanting to go out and play it, today seriously after work.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A1OxpeTT1HI&feature=related

Here's the music from the Magus fight

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mV-cMtyopSA&feature=related

Man, great stuff!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:08 AM in reply to D3V's post "Best of: Chrono Trigger - Music"
Wowza: This is very entertaining...

BORKED

Give it a listen, I'm defiantely going to dig this game out sometime during the week, or maybe just get the Rom/Emulator going again...geez.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-10-08 at 06:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wowza: This is very entertaining... ..."
Quite possible one of the best RPG's ever made. It's 'sequel' Chrono Cross wasn't nearly as good althought it was very entertaining doing one thing and lossing out on another character that might join your party. Loved Chrono Trigger though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Quite possible one of the best RPG's..."
Absolutely. Chrono Cross was a bust. It wasn't even a sequal, but more-so of a spin-off. I never really got into the game nearly as much as I did with CT. I'm always going to remain optimistic that one day Square will reunite the old team and work on a real sequel.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Absolutely. Chrono Cross was a bust. It..."
I rather enjoyed Chrono Cross, but then again I played and beat it about 7 years ago, maybe times have changed for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Absolutely. Chrono Cross was a bust. It..."
Did you know that in Chrono Cross you couldn't name Surge (main character) Chrono?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Did you know that in Chrono Cross you..."
Well figures, Chrono does make a cameo in it. Oh and his name is Serge...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:28 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Did you know that in Chrono Cross you..."
Yeah I had known that. I though Chrono Cross was a step in the right direction, but who knows.

Quote:
The February 2008 issue of Game Informer ranked the Chrono series eighth among the "Top Ten Sequels in Demand

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I had known that. I though Chrono..."
Quote:
As of September 20, 2008, there is no planned continuation of the Chrono series. In 2001, Hironobu Sakaguchi revealed that the company's staff wanted to develop a new game and were discussing script ideas. Though Kato was interested in a new title, the project had not been greenlighted.[40] Square then registered a trademark for Chrono Break in Japan and the United States, causing speculation concerning a new sequel. Nothing materialized, and the trademark was dropped in the US on November 13, 2003, though it still stands in Japan.[41][42] Hope continues for a new game, as Kato recently returned to work on Seiken Densetsu 4 (Dawn of Mana) and Children of Mana.[43] Mitsuda also expressed interest in scoring a new Chrono series game.[33]
Maybe someday a sequel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wowza: This is very entertaining... ..."
How many people do you think had a nerdgasm? If I were there, I would've soaked my panties.

Side thought: I feel the urge to note that I named my CC chars after DBZ chars...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:29 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How many people do you think had a..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
How many people do you think had a nerdgasm? If I were there, I would've soaked my panties.

Side thought: I feel the urge to note that I named my CC chars after DBZ chars...
Rofl. Well you know the creater of both series is the same guy, right? SO that wouldn't be too farfetched.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Rofl. Well you know the creater of both..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Rofl. Well you know the creater of both series is the same guy, right? SO that wouldn't be too farfetched.

Frog was Piccolo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:34 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Frog was Piccolo. ;)"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Frog was Piccolo.
Most definately, Frog was my favorite dude, hands down.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Most definately, Frog was my favorite..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Most definately, Frog was my favorite dude, hands down.

Frog and Lucca (Who was named Bulma, of course).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Frog and Lucca (Who was named Bulma, of..."
Damn, i've been wanting to play this damn game all day now, grrr!

=(

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn, i've been wanting to play this..."
Do you have the PS version? It has some nifty cutscenes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:47 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Do you have the PS version? It has some..."
I have both, so yes =)

Every different way that you beat the game there is a unique cinematic. So awesome.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have both, so yes =) Every..."
Very. PS version is my favorite thus far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Very. PS version is my favorite thus..."
I'm not sure where it's at though. So sad =( I think it may be lost in our attic somewhere or something. I'm going to have to just get an emulator/rom working..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not sure where it's at though. So..."
I need to get it for the DS...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer