Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

13 Days till tip off
Posted 2007-10-16, 09:16 PM
Yaaa! And the Suns are looking pretty damn good. Not that they ever look bad but check out these quotes.
Vs Utah
Quote:
But Phoenix’s defense, a focus all during training camp, served as the catalyst for this romp. The Suns were quick to spots and active with their hands, deflecting 34 balls, transforming 28 Utah turnovers into 40 points, collecting 14 steals and blocking 11 shots — impressive considering Amaré Stoudemire (knee) and Brian Skinner (knee) are still not playing,
WOW! What a game. 124 to 101.
Same game.
Quote:
who shot 61.5 percent from beyond the 3-point line.
Yikes! Most teams struggle to get a percentage like that from the floor period.

Quote:
Bobby Jackson and Tyson Chandler each scored 19 points to lead the New Orleans Hornets over the Phoenix Suns 111-106 Saturday night in preseason play.
Thats a bad game... Marion had the best of it with 18 points 20 rebounds.

Grant Hill is going to be a yet another man to score in double figures for them off the bench. A good veteran, made even better by Nash.
2007 Preseason Statistics
PPG 14.3 RPG 5.00 APG 1.0 EFF + 11.67

Two promising rookies. Who will probably get a total of 10 minutes this year knowing D'Antoni as it should be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-17, 07:39 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "13 Days till tip off"
I've always liked the Suns, considering I grew up in Phoenix. I'll probably be rooting for them this year since the Pacers are supposed to suck it up. Although, they're 3-0 in pre-season play. I'm going to the game this Friday (FUCKIN ROW 6 SEATS BABY) so I'll make a judgement after that game.

The NBA is starting back up, hellz yeah. My favorite time of the year = when NBA and NFL games are on TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-17, 01:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've always liked the Suns, considering..."
Sweet. I've yet to go to any basketball games and the fucking Summer League is here by god! Also Lakers Vs Kings is here for they're first game. Could really care less except to watch Kobe play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-17, 01:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sweet. I've yet to go to any basketball..."
Is Amare out for the season? And doesn't Shawn Marion want to be traded? That's what I heard, at least.

What's happening to the Suns!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-17, 01:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Is Amare out for the season? And..."
Na. Amare had minor knee surgery to remove some mass'. He'll be back in a few weeks. Raja bell actually had the same surgery last year and it wasn't any big deal. Marion... man I don't know. I think he talks alot different behind the scenes but when he's asked about it theres never anything to say.He's just such a good player I think it's hard for him to play second fiddle to the Amare/Nash combo and he's spoken out before saying he feels un-recognized publicly and by the media. Talking about why he doesn't have shoe contracts and what not. Phx is so close to a championship I don't think he would leave and take a chance on a new team. Shit... they've been championship contenders since Nash got there so that's gotta be tough. Anyways I'm glad we still have him. I really couldn't see him anywhere else besides Phx.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2007-10-17 at 01:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-18, 03:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Na. Amare had minor knee surgery to..."
Lakers vs Sonics tonight on TNT.

I want to see how Durant's going to play, even though I'm sure he won't stand out compared to Kobe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-18, 04:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lakers vs Sonics tonight on TNT. I..."
Fuck Kobe, but I do wanna see how Durant plays. I feel real bad for my boy Oden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 07:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fuck Kobe, but I do wanna see how..."
Fantasy Basketball?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-10-19, 07:31 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Fantasy Basketball?"
I'd be down, I was going to throw a thread up about it today but not sure who all would be interested.. i'm having trouble keeping up with my fantasy football as it is

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-19, 07:36 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Fantasy Basketball?"
Sure, I don't care. Somebody take some initiative and set one up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 12:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sure, I don't care. Somebody take some..."
Never done fantasy before but I'll sign up this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-19, 01:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Never done fantasy before but I'll sign..."
You've never been in a fantasy league? It's a lot of fun man.

Well shit, looks like I'll get stuck with making this thing again. Gimme a couple days and I'll start one on Yahoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 05:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You've never been in a fantasy league?..."
Great now I just have to convince the woman to get cable, and then NBA league pass and I'll be good to go.

Like a 5% chance of that happening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-19, 07:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Great now I just have to convince the..."
oh dear,

you can get cable, when i can get a pedi/mani every other week again. <3...can't wait!!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-20, 06:55 AM in reply to klo's post starting "oh dear, you can get cable, when i..."
im in. I love basketball but cant stand to watch my team get dominated every game. Yes to all, i am a Knicks fan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY