Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Sorry
Posted 2007-08-19, 10:10 PM
Sorry for being a nuisance in my earlier years that I posted here. I was younger, immature, and irrational. I hope that I have gained a little respect, as I have tried to be a member with good input and tried not to piss people off. This is an official apology to all members who remember my dumb antics.
Go Zelaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Sorry"
Heh. Posting spree HOH! I remember when I used to do these all day.

Anyway man, you're one of the more respectable members here. Keep up the threads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. Posting spree HOH! I remember when..."
I really would like to kill you with my bare, cold hands.

Just kidding. You're alright bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-19, 10:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Sorry"
I thought I hated you but I guess not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:57 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought I hated you but I guess not?"
lol.

You're alright even though you can be annoying at times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol. You're alright even though you..."
I obviously don't know you as well as any of these guys, but consider yourself absolved

...for now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:28 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I obviously don't know you as well as..."
Uh, thanks? Did you go to my profile and select 'Threads Started by HandOfHeaven'? Just seems like you've been to replying to most of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Uh, thanks? Did you go to my profile..."
Haven't been on in about a week. You seem to have started the majority of the threads in that past week. Nothing personal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-29, 01:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Sorry"
YOu and me both. I too would like to apologize to Zelaron for having been a stupid newbie at one time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "YOu and me both. I too would like to..."
i thought i was worse then you HOH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 10:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "YOu and me both. I too would like to..."
KagomJack said:
YOu and me both. I too would like to apologize to Zelaron for having been a stupid newbie at one time.
and a queer!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:19 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "and a queer!"
I'm not apologizing for that. :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:25 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not apologizing for that. :|"
Lolll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:40 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lolll"
GG, Willkill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 01:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "GG, Willkill."
so wait, was this thread just to see if anyone likes you?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-29, 01:59 PM in reply to klo's post starting "so wait, was this thread just to see if..."
Hey atleast we've got a fuckload more activity now, I'm not saying that its ALL from your threads, but it has spruced it up a bit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-29, 04:08 PM in reply to klo's post starting "so wait, was this thread just to see if..."
Not really, just to apologize for all the bullshit I posted here. I guess we're all new at some point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven