Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Nero!
Posted 2006-01-06, 12:41 AM
I had no other forum to go to, but I was wondering how I could run more than one instance of nero at a time...please, any help is greatly appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pr0grammer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPr0grammer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pr0grammer

Posted 2006-01-06, 01:04 PM in reply to Pr0grammer's post "Nero!"
You mean burn more than one cd at a time? More than one cd/dvd burner will allow you to do that.

Sorry if you mean something different, but all I can think of is Nero Burning Rom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2006-01-06, 04:03 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "You mean burn more than one cd at a..."
Seriously though, anyone who has more than one optical drive should be punched in the gonads. It's totally impractical to use both at the same time, and if you use them as a makeshift "2-cd changer" then you should re-evaluate your use of CD's. Hell, with the cheapness and speed of combo drives nowadays, having 2 drives just puts you in the same category as those people who have a million programs running in their system tray because they "need" that "functionality."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-01-06, 11:03 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Seriously though, anyone who has more..."
I need the functionality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-01-07, 09:41 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I need the functionality."
Let me explain what I want to do, I OWN many DVD,s and I have 2 DVD Burners, and I want to be able to use Nero to BACK-UP 2 images to my HDD at a time, my comp is very fast so i know it can handle the load, mbut I can only run one instance of Nero to burn to its Image Recorder. Oh, and 2 burners are very useful, especially when making 1:1 dvd-9 and dvd-5 back-ups, eliminates any HDD use whatsoever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pr0grammer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPr0grammer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pr0grammer

Posted 2006-01-07, 10:45 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Seriously though, anyone who has more..."
I only have 1 CD Burner and no other CD/DVD drives. I don't need any more than 1. I was just saying if he wants to do more than 1 at a time than have 2. It's pointless for me since I don't burn off that much stuff I have 25CD's from a pack of 50 I bought in the summer and the reason I only have 25 left is because my siblings use them more than I do.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin