Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Updated Issue
Posted 2005-09-27, 12:56 AM
Ok this girl I really like a lot got a boyfriend six months ago as of this sat... i talked about it in http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36297 he was a dickhead at first but ended up being real cool... real similar to me, hardcore Star Wars fan, straight edge and shit.

Well, I got passed this girl and moved on... since it didnt look like it would end anytime soon. I've gotten pretty serious with this other girl, and well... today she breaks up with him and she comes to me right away tells me she's single giving the me the feeling she's still interested in me. Now I can't even think about the girl im talking too... just her. What should I do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-09-27, 10:45 AM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
Stick it in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-09-27, 10:55 AM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
Go at it with all will.

If the first girl is the one you like best, and she's actually come up to you saying that she's single then what else can you do?

You could, however, become very good friends with her instead...but if you do then there'll be little chance in a realtionship later in life. And if that relationship does happen, and you both fall out then you've lost not only a girl you really like but a good friend as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-27, 12:33 PM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
PIITB asap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-27, 01:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "PIITB asap"
A Roofie-coollata is the way to go on this one.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-27, 08:46 PM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
Vote: PIITB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-27, 08:49 PM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
Have a three-some. Tell them it's a 'slumber party'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-27, 09:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Have a three-some. Tell them it's a..."
Hmm... considered. haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-09-27, 10:07 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Hmm... considered. haha"
PIITB quick.

PIITB of the 1st girl then PIITB of the 2nd girl. Share results
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-09-28, 12:09 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Hmm... considered. haha"
In actuality, this is a hard decision.

You need to figure out:

1) Which you like more.

2) Which you would rather be in a relationship with, vs. who you'd rather just have sex with. You should go after the person you'd rather be together with.

3) Which do you have a better chance of getting together with? This is a serious thing to think about, because if you ask out the old girl and get rejected, it's likely the new girl will stop being interested in you.

Question: how "serious" are you with the new girl?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-28, 01:40 PM in reply to Acer's post "Updated Issue"
Go with the one you like more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-28, 05:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "In actuality, this is a hard decision...."
Well I know the one i like more is very wild, and that could be hurtful to our relationship. The one im talking to now would probly do anything I saw, and she is wonderful... sweet, but also into some kinky shit like me. So I dunno, really got to think it through. I may just stick with the one im talking too... the other one is just, a risk by itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-09-28, 05:46 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Well I know the one i like more is very..."
Define "kinky shit." For my amusement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-28, 06:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Define "kinky shit." For my..."
Im a biter... she likes it, and we talk about trying new things just for fun. No bondage shit, but I wanted trying to tied up or w/e and she'd be down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-09-28, 06:39 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Im a biter... she likes it, and we talk..."
I don't even consider that kinky... ah well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-28, 07:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't even consider that kinky... ah..."
Well anything beyond the stuff we talked about is considered freak lol. I mean, this girls into Sex but not a whore. I will get to try and have sex at places I want to... im going t try a dressing room one day. I know it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer