Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Ultimate Rock and Roll CD
Posted 2005-06-03, 09:29 AM
Right now I'm trying to make the MOST EXTREME rock CD. If any of you like classic rock and roll like Skynyrd, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, etc.. let me know what songs I'm missing.

ACDC - Back in Black
ACDC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Elton John - Rocket Man
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady
Led Zeppelin - What is and Never Should be
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall
Steve Miller Band - Blinded by the Light
Steve Miller Band - The Joker
Steve Miller Band - Take the Money and Run
The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music
Tom Petty - Learning to Fly
Uriah Heep - Easy Livin'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-03, 10:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Ultimate Rock and Roll CD"
I think your CD needs some Rush songs (Working Man, Limelight, Closer to the Heart, Fly By Night, Spirit Of Radio). Just my opinion but I love Geddy Lee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-03, 11:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Ultimate Rock and Roll CD"
Stairway to heaven - Zep
Hells Bells- AC/DC
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-03, 12:51 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Stairway to heaven - Zep Hells Bells-..."
Zeppelin's been on my shitlist ever since VH1 said they were better than bands like Black Sabbath and Jimi Hendrix Experience. To me, that's blasphemy.

Replace them with Sabbath.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2005-06-03, 07:23 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "Zeppelin's been on my shitlist ever..."
yeah some ozzy would be good on the ultimate rock and roll cd a song like crazy train or bark at the moon.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-06-04, 10:04 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah some ozzy would be good on the..."
Yes definately needs some Ozzman and some Sabbath... the one thing I can suggest to you is try not to put more than 1 or 2 songs at the most from one band on your CD. It doesn't seem repetitive at all and if you do put it away it makes for a sweet vibe in a couple months when you come across it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-04, 12:30 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "Zeppelin's been on my shitlist ever..."
Dark Jedi said:
Zeppelin's been on my shitlist ever since VH1 said they were better than bands like Black Sabbath and Jimi Hendrix Experience. To me, that's blasphemy.

Replace them with Sabbath.
...What!? No way, man. Zeppelin is the shit. Period.

I've got some Rush which will be put on there and I don't really like Ozzy that much. Yeah, he's good but there's better stuff out there.

Tom Petty is my hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-04, 10:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "...What!? No way, man. Zeppelin is the..."
If it is not going to be completely rock and roll you might consider putting some Foreigner on it most of thier songs are good.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-06-04, 11:07 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "If it is not going to be completely..."
CCR-Green River

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-06-05, 09:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Ultimate Rock and Roll CD"
Alice Cooper - "School's Out", "Dead Babies", "Halo of Flies", "Elected"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train", "Flying High Again", "You Can't Kill Rock and Roll", "Bark at the Moon"
Black Sabbath - "The Wizard", "War Pigs", "Children of the Grave", "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
Iron Maiden - "Number of the Beast", "Run to the Hills", "Fear of the Dark", "Hallowed Be Thy Name"
Blue Oyster Cult - "Don't Fear The Reaper", "Burning For You", "Astronomy", "Godzilla"
ACDC - "Thunderstruck", "Moneytalks", "TNT", "Shook Me All Night Long"
KISS - "Strutter", "God of Thunder", "Deuce", "Detroit Rock City"
The Cult - "Fire Woman", "Sweet Soul Sister", "Rise"
Queen - "Stone Cold Crazy", "Another One Bites the Dust", Fat-Bottomed Girls", "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-06-06, 09:09 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Alice Cooper - "School's Out", "Dead..."
If you are going to put Iron Maiden in there you have to put Aces High on it. That song owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-06, 10:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Alice Cooper - "School's Out", "Dead..."
what about megadeth or metallica or anthrax or any of those goodies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-06-06, 02:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "what about megadeth or metallica or..."
I'm talking rock and roll, not heavy deathmetal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-06, 02:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm talking rock and roll, not heavy..."
Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax aren't death metal. They're thrash. Huge difference, dude. That's like saying bluegrass and country are the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-06-06, 03:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax aren't..."
I know Metallica isn't but just looking at the other names makes me think otherwise. Anthrax and Megadeth aren't rock and roll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-10, 03:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Ultimate Rock and Roll CD"
How could you miss VAN HALEN?!

Get these songs: Eruption, Jump, Running with the Devil, Panama.

Guns N' Roses have some good songs like Welcome to the Jungle and Paradise City.

Dont forget queens song: we will rock you, thats a classic and half.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin