Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Bugs
Posted 2004-10-25, 08:43 AM
I was glad the Body Pop bug was gone, until I read the forums and noticed it was back. (That sucks, I remember during my noob days I actually found my first Spirit Shroud Armor...only to be scammed and have it taken away.) Anyway, no big loss there.

Here are what bugs I know, people have used these for scams just so you know. Not sure if you already know them, but if not, good you know now =P. Feel free to add, since these are the only two im aware about, so the more i know, the better.

Cube Bug.

Edited by Sovereign 
No scamming please

Roll Over

I believe i read this on another forum. Anyway you can do this with a druid or necro, i prefer necros. Go to Act5, and on the top floor, fill it completely with clay golem bodies (by recasting golems over and over). Malah is there incase you run out of mana at any time. You cover both Malah's house and the outside top ledge COMPLETELY with golems, to a point that not even one spec of the ground is visible. Then repeat the same on the second floor (the floor above the chest). It doesn't matter if you accidently get some on the stairs, i've tested and its fine. Then go to a wp in a5 and make a tp, presto, game crashes. Why? From what Im assuming, a TP does NOT appear ontop of a clay golem's dead body. It moves to the next available space. However, you stopped that, you blocked the entire top row AND the second row. It has to appear on a third row where I believe blizzard has no animation for, and therefore, game crashes. Time consuming but fun IMO.
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-10-25 at 08:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2004-10-25, 08:49 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "Bugs"
Removed teh cube scam. Scamming isn't supported at zelaron -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-25, 06:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Removed teh cube scam. Scamming isn't..."
zelaron>scammers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-25, 06:52 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "zelaron>scammers"
scamming=fun
scammers>newbs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-25, 06:56 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "scamming=fun scammers>newbs"
depends who ur scamming, if u scam beggers or dipshits its fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:12 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "depends who ur scamming, if u scam..."
eh, i prefer the newbs.. i love hearing them cry when i steal there accounts.. they ebay and then lose there account GG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:15 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "eh, i prefer the newbs.. i love hearing..."
its more fun to scam the really rich people, 1 get better stuff, 2 totally disgrace them, cause if they are that rich they should know the tricks of the trade by now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:18 PM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "its more fun to scam the really rich..."
It's disturbing how true the stereotypes of D2 players are.

Cease spamming up this thread with talking of scamming. No one is impressed, nor is it even supported on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's disturbing how true the..."
One final point I'd like to make. Only assholes who don't know how to play and are to stupid to be able to get their own items scam. Scamming is for retards who don't know how to play the game, simple as that.

ANyway, the second rollback method takes a long time, and if your rolling certain runewords, you better clear up at least 5 hours. Each roll takes 5 mins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:34 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's disturbing how true the..."
Vollstrecker said:
It's disturbing how true the stereotypes of D2 players are.

Cease spamming up this thread with talking of scamming. No one is impressed, nor is it even supported on Zelaron.

I can't scam, but u guys can hack an open up NC? what's the fucking difference? scamming/hacking? its all stealing in the end..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:35 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "I can't scam, but u guys can hack an..."
No, retard. You can hack an item to change the mods and other people wont lose anything about it. Scamming directly causes the loss of someone elses items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-25, 07:44 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "I can't scam, but u guys can hack an..."
Actually, they're not the same. Hacking is the exploitation of a game by operating outside the normal means (traditionally, outside of a program's GUI or gaining illegal access to a pirated version of software {more commonly known as Warez}).

Scamming is the direct exploitation of a player's lack of knowledge (or security) with a malicious intent of ruining the other player's gaming experience by "relieving" them of either their items or their account.

A program like Tradehack is a mixture of the two, which is not supported on Zelaron either, as it affects others in a directly negative way.

The type of hacking we approve of on Zelaron is the type that supplements your own gaming experience, without directly detracting from another players gaming experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-28, 07:48 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, they're not the same. ..."
Whoops, my bad. I forget that I shouldn't of also added on how to scam with the bug. lol. Well the BUG itself is a cube bug. You put cube in inventory, talk to Akara and hit Ctrl + Left Click On cube. It'll disturb your connection and remove you from that game. Sorry again, didn't mean to include the "how to scam" part, lol.
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost