Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Dota
Posted 2004-09-19, 11:14 PM
10 charPlay it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-20, 06:11 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Dota"
lol actually i do, and i even go to the rts forums, thats like the only game i play on wc3 now, if i get on wc3 i play dota rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-09-20, 07:14 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "lol actually i do, and i even go to the..."
Nice.

Favourite charactor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-20, 07:41 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Nice. Favourite charactor?"
you play on tft?, i don't really know, i don't really have one because i usually do allrandom because i don't like playing the same character a lot, i like to switch around, and to be good you should be good with all the characters

this game is so freaking addicting, i always try to get at least one game a night in, it is crazy, it is just a custom game but i like it so much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-09-21, 01:40 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "you play on tft?, i don't really know,..."
I do sometimes when I'm bored from AT/RT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-22, 10:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I do sometimes when I'm bored from..."
i used to but then it got boring and GAY as hell cuzz everybody started to always pick all random due to the fact that they SUCKED ASS.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 12:16 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "i used to but then it got boring and..."
I fucking hate leavers.

http://www.toonhaze.com/toons/leavers.html

This is pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-23, 09:15 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I fucking hate leavers. ..."
It's not leavers that ruined it, it was all the newbs that started to pick -allrandom at the start of the game because they suck and dun want anybody else to have a char that they are good with.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 03:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "It's not leavers that ruined it, it was..."
You obviously don't know what i'm talking about.

I play pick, at the begginning of the game or before the game even starts, they leave. It's really annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-23, 06:42 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "You obviously don't know what i'm..."
i play tda games so there aren't many leavers, and allrandom isn't bad at all and allrandom aren't for newbs... you are good if you are with any hero and with allrandom you get extra money too.... i can't believe you think they it isn't leavers that ruined it and you think it is allrandom, wow, it gets less boring because you don't know what hero you will be and get a random one

i can't believe they actually made a video of leavers of that, shows how dota is getting so popular
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:56 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i play tda games so there aren't many..."
Dota is sorta repetitive once you play your 8000th game of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chili_Mamasita is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChili_Mamasita is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chili_Mamasita

Posted 2004-09-29, 05:29 PM in reply to Chili_Mamasita's post starting "Dota is sorta repetitive once you play..."
not for me....i dunno why i am just obsessed with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-01, 07:00 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "not for me....i dunno why i am just..."
Anyone need the latest version?

I think its 5.68... thats the latest i have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-01, 07:16 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Anyone need the latest version? I..."
it is, u get it off this website like mmoauctions.com or something like that but someone actually let me dl it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:08 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "it is, u get it off this website like..."
What is Dota? I only got ROC =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-01, 10:37 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "What is Dota? I only got ROC =/"
a custom game, u should have it on roc, defense of the ancients?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-02, 09:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "a custom game, u should have it on roc,..."
It's on ROC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-17, 12:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's on ROC."
Hey ok lets organize dota matches! Ok first off who can host? I cannot =( and besides I will need to dl the newest one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-22, 09:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Hey ok lets organize dota matches! Ok..."
if you go to battle net and click on custom game and look at all the people in thoose games, thoose are the people who suck to much to play the normal game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

4EMON-4UNTER