Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Fantasy Draft Update!
Posted 2004-09-05, 12:45 AM
Well the 'random' time has already come. Teams have been draft, go now!

games.yahoo.com

I've got a pretty bad-ass team, and I'm ready to own all of you j00z! Especially Titus, (oh yeah, I got Jaguars defense = pwnage)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:27 AM in reply to D3V's post "Fantasy Draft Update!"
Jags on defense, lol. I will have to check my team when I get home from work.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-05, 11:20 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Jags on defense, lol. I will have to..."
Oh snapizzle.. I totally forgot about this. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-05, 11:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh snapizzle.. I totally forgot about..."
You think the Jags defense is a game? Your going to die for that!

Jags = Best defense in the NFL this year, I got $5 bucks on it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-06, 02:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You think the Jags defense is a game?..."
lol, the revans are so much better. But I have KC so I need to shut up about D's.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:16 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, the revans are so much better. ..."
I think my team will be very competitive, and strong towards all opponents. But, only time can tell.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think my team will be very..."
Post your roster D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:38 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Post your roster D3V."
My team is absolute ownage. I actually didn't realize I set it up so we had such a large roster, but that will make it fun since scoring will be ridiculous.

New England Def > All Defenses.

They score more TDs than any other def. Eat me bitches!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "My team is absolute ownage. I actually..."
It's kinda hard to paste, so I'll just copy names down..

C. PenningtonNo(NYJ - QB)No
M Bulger (QB)
R. Moss
E. Moulds
S. Moss
S. Alexander
F. Taylor
D. Davis
T. Gonzales
A. Gates
D. Staley
P. Price
J. McCown
B. Miller

J. Wilkins (K) StL
J. Brown (K) Sea

Defenses
Seattle
Pittsburg
Jacksonville

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-09, 07:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's kinda hard to paste, so I'll just..."
I think I will win week 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:12 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think I will win week 1."
Are you Kangaroos? If so, not a chance..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Are you Kangaroos? If so, not a..."
What the...oh I get it. Basketball, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What the...oh I get it. Basketball,..."
Holy hell. Has anyone checked the scores lately? I'm slaughtering the whole league in scores. Told you guys i'd pwn the shit outta you. GG GG NO RE!

Oh yeah, and Titus has the lowest score, bahaha, pwn!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What the...oh I get it. Basketball,..."
Nope its football. Anyone up for a basketball league though?

I have the lowest score right now, 84.95. But have 3 packers and 1 panter on my team.
!King_Amazon! said:

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-09-12 at 06:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:41 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Nope its football. Anyone up for a..."
your only ahead of me by 20 dev. Dont get too comfortable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:48 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "your only ahead of me by 20 dev. Dont..."
Yakkity yak.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yakkity yak."
I think "undefeated bitch" needs to change his name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:17 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think "undefeated bitch" needs to..."
Yeah, you fucker... What a lucky lineup you hit up this week, although it isn't as lucky as D3V's... Oh well, the strong will prevail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, you fucker... What a lucky..."
What type of football? English football - soccer as you say - or American football - rugby with a difference as I say???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What type of football? English football..."
american football. I'm lucky titus? I just know how to pick a team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum