Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Just when you.......
Posted 2004-06-24, 06:49 AM
Just when you think you've seen it all, something shows up.
Two nights ago i was working cell block, one of the regular crew called in and I'am one of the fall back guys, So i was running showers. I Started at 1800 and finnished at 2230, damn it was hot in there. Anyway after I was finnished Lt. Hodge called me into the one-on-one room and told me i was gonna work suicide watch for the night. Its an easy job, sit in an airconditioned room and log down what 5 guys are doing every 15 minutes. For the first couple of hours it was pretty boaring because they were all sleeping. Well about 0230 the guy in the first cell, which he is striped naked and only given a matress to sleep on, jumps up and starts giggling. He is a bit crasy. Well after about 10 minutes of non-stop giggles he sits back down and starts picking the hair off his balls. My god how boared do have to be to pick the hair off your balls one by one.......... I'am sure iam gonna see something stranger, but i pray its not going to be as desgusting as this sight.. I don't get payed enough to see that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:04 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Just when you......."
So what did u write in the log? Prisoner pulling the hairs of his balls 1 by 1?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:07 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "So what did u write in the log?..."
They have codes we put down. I put 10 / 20, 10 is "siting or lying" and 20 is "other".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:34 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "They have codes we put down. I put 10 /..."
you work at a prison?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:14 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you work at a prison?"
Yup, at a privatly owned one at that!!!!

I feel sorry for you masterac. And I thought me not having cable for the night was bad... ...although I still don't have my cable back.....FUCK YOU COMCAST!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yup, at a privatly owned one at..."
well...they don't pay you enough to witness something like that O.o o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "well...they don't pay you enough to..."
They should just hire Kagom, he'd work for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "They should just hire Kagom, he'd work..."
GravitonSurge said:
They should just hire Kagom, he'd work for free.
...i wouldn't work for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-24, 09:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "...i wouldn't work for free."
KagomJack said:
...i wouldn't work for free.

of course.....he'd get personal satisfaction just watching that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:16 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "of course.....he'd get personal..."
Thanks. That was the joke..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Thanks. That was the joke.."
Yeah. Don't you fuck with these guys or anything? Get creative!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:46 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Just when you......."
ROFL! That is some crazy shit.

That sux bad.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:59 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "ROFL! That is some crazy shit. That..."
He gets to eat steaks and shit in front of them. Just tease, but he cant go and punch them in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-24, 02:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "He gets to eat steaks and shit in front..."
I'm pretty sure that masterAC doesn't eat steak while watching inmates -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm pretty sure that masterAC doesn't..."
I was at a jailhouse once, had to walk through this small area where all the inmates were. One of them slapped my ass (I was like, 7 at the time) and goes "Cute"...that still has scarred me :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-24, 06:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I was at a jailhouse once, had to walk..."
KagomJack said:
I was at a jailhouse once, had to walk through this small area where all the inmates were. One of them slapped my ass (I was like, 7 at the time) and goes "Cute"...that still has scarred me :/
Ah! now we know why you turned out that way!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-24, 06:50 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Ah! now we know why you turned out that..."
that has nothing to do with me being bisexual...that was just a little kid being scared shitless by an inmate who probably was a child molestor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm pretty sure that masterAC doesn't..."
Sovereign said:
I'm pretty sure that masterAC doesn't eat steak while watching inmates -_-.
I did that one time, culinary (the good cooks) made some steaks for the officers.
Penny_Bags said:
Yeah. Don't you fuck with these guys or anything? Get creative!
Well its a little hard to fuck with the guys on suicicde watch when they are sleeping, you are sitting in a sound proof room so alll you can really do is flip them the bird and eat food they arent gonna taste for 10 to 20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:52 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I did that one time, culinary (the good..."
I thought the story was going to go, "he tied his ball hairs together and hung himself."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:54 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I thought the story was going to go,..."
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

GG platnum!

Ha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied