Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Superhuman POWERS!

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:28 PM
If you could pick one, what would it be... don't say shit like... " all the power" or "to be able to summon a genie that grants me superhuman powers".

Mine would be... to be psycologically superior aka: mind control! Like the guy on X2... (not profx, the one in the wheelchair at the end)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:30 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Either invisible or invincible.

Everlasting life would be nice too. Mixed with invisibility it would rox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:31 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Immortality, if that includes invulnerability. Being unable to die, basically.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:35 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Immortality suxs in many ways... someone can bury you alive forever... or you can be tortured forever...

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2003-11-15 at 11:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:02 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
I thought of that. That's why I would always keep grenades strapped to me, because I'll live and those fuckers won't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:03 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Mind control sounds great to me, too.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:08 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
GravitonSurge said:
I thought of that. That's why I would always keep grenades strapped to me, because I'll live and those fuckers won't.
How will that help you if you're burried underground...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:09 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
I would pick be smart enought to be able to understand everything. That way i can figure out the way to immortality, mind control, time travel, super strength. Well you get the idea. I could be/have everything i want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:17 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
mind control sounds good. so does immortality. Hmm...its a toss between those 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:19 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
I'd just wish for some DBZ powers. And no, I wouldn't be all pussy like Gohan and actually study and have to work to make a living...I'd fly all the way up to the capital (hell, I'll fly all the way up to the UN headquarters for all I care, I'm traveling at Super Saiyan speed).

Then I'd demand the world, or I'll blow your ass up. Nuff said, y0 (yes, this is a direct satire of Jessifer). Yep, things are gonna change big time if I ever get DBZ powers. Which I wont.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:23 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
I have always wanted to be able to move so fast... to me it would appear that time is stopped... kinda like bullet time, but as fast as I want whenever I want.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:25 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
You could grope somebody and they wouldn't even know!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:27 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Yeah... I actually thought about that too.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-16, 05:25 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
THE POWER TO CONTROL TiME

who can beat that?

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-11-16 at 05:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 06:01 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-11-16, 06:26 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
or MantaKatana... and why the hell can't i control time!? Guildo did it...

but if i couldn't i would like to be a saiyin in the time when they just beat freeza or something..

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-11-16 at 06:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 06:58 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Shinto Katana said:
Then we would fuse to become ShinMant...
I'm pretty sure you could do that without the powers. It's would only be temporary, though. Like "FUSED!...separated...FUSED!...separated...FUS ED!" You get the picture.

I'd want a superhuman healing factor. Got shot through the gut? Five seconds later, good as new. The pain wouldn't even be that big a deal, just so long as it was impossible for me to sustain any kind of permanent, crippling or disfugring injuries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-16, 07:03 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Raziel said:
I'd want a superhuman healing factor. Got shot through the gut? Five seconds later, good as new. The pain wouldn't even be that big a deal, just so long as it was impossible for me to sustain any kind of permanent, crippling or disfugring injuries.

like Kubuto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 07:08 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
Raziel said:
Shinto Katana said:
Then we would fuse to become ShinMant...
I'm pretty sure you could do that without the powers. It's would only be temporary, though. Like "FUSED!...separated...FUSED!...separated...FUS ED!" You get the picture.
That was very subtle and very disgusting.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-16, 07:10 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Superhuman POWERS!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights