Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Player not found
Posted 2003-01-21, 09:15 PM
Fuck, 80% of my characters are player not found... can i do anything about it or do i just sit here and wait for b-net ot fix it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IXShadowXI is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIXShadowXI is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IXShadowXI

Posted 2003-01-21, 09:23 PM in reply to IXShadowXI's post "Player not found"
Wait for them to fix it. There server shutdown last week helped all but 2 of my character even though it wasn't supposed to. I think I've still got player not found on my 91 sorc and mule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-21, 11:39 PM in reply to IXShadowXI's post "Player not found"
ic... but honestly when they shutdown to suposdely " Fix " it it honestly got worse... Before they tried ot fix it only 2 of my charscaters on 6 of my accounts were player not found now 5 accounts are all player not found and on the 6th account half the cahrs are unplayable... i cant do shit not even mf hope they fix it soon....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IXShadowXI is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIXShadowXI is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IXShadowXI

Posted 2003-01-22, 12:58 AM in reply to IXShadowXI's post "Player not found"
What I said up there with the server shutdown was this: They shut them down because people were complaining about losing their characters played under 2 hours within 48 hours. They restored the characters, but they said they were still working on the Player Not Found issue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-22, 12:21 PM in reply to IXShadowXI's post "Player not found"
oh the Player Not Found bug happens for me when you click on a character and press enter and then it takes a long time an then you press cancel...and then after you try to click on the same character it says player not found...i solve that problem by re-logging in and then clicking on the character...loads and your ready to kill!!!

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx