Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

SChool Cops
Posted 2004-04-16, 07:31 AM
If your school has any school cops, what are their names , and what do you think of them?

We have one Named Rick Coakley. I personally hate him. Hes terrible at his job, i think hes fully of himself, and i think hes the worst cop ever. He threatens to arrest people for the stupidest reason. My friend got arrested for saying no to a teacher. Now he has a court date in a few days from that, because he apparent desrupted teh peace. In reality, it was the deans and security guards that swarmed him after he said no that disrupted anything. We were fine, then they come screaming "ok all of you out". They thought my friend was a theat to others, or so they say. How the fuck can saying no be a threat. Grrr. I hate Coakley
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-16, 08:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "SChool Cops"
The cop my highschool had my Junior year was awesome. Officer Kalis. He was cute, too. My Senior year we got a fat cop. He was lazy, annoying, and I didn't bother learning his name. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The cop my highschool had my Junior..."
We had one named Larry something but all my friends and I called him Moustachio because of his ratehr ecclectic moustache. I got him to sign my yearbook with "Moustachio" but when he asked how to spell it I sort of lost all respect for him. He was a pretty cool guy but he drove a big white fan so I suspect he may have been a pedophile.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-16, 11:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "SChool Cops"
We had a "bathroom guy". A fat black guy with the standard cop clothes.

Yes, his job was to sit on a chair in the bathroom to catch people smoking.

-----

Also had the prerequisite Fat Cop, but I believe he died of a heart attack my Junior year..

The other rent-a-cops would just attempt to catch people doing things by the tried-and-true methods of "talking to each other" and "occasionally walking around".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-04-16, 02:06 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "We had a "bathroom guy". A fat black..."
I hate cops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-16, 05:27 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I hate cops."
damn, then you must hate me...j/k, im not a cop. Although I like that Forensic Science and Crime Scene Investigation stuff. Yea, my school has no cops, there is an after school hours security gaurd. Two of them, one I dont know and dont see him around much, the other guy is awsome. His name is Gary and he gives us the master key and stuff. Lets us in to almost any room we want to. (I am a school techie.so sometimes I stay after school or go in on weekends to do stuff for like plays, band and shit.)

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-16, 07:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "SChool Cops"
there was one at my school in jr high named Papas... i hated his fucking fat ass cuz he was a fag, and sang at the school talent show. I think he used to be the school cop at the highschool too, but i dont see him here.

BTW the fag cops in the city do shit for no reason. My sister got in a fight in school, and she was taken to juvy, and the bitch that started the fight got off with nothin, but a slap on the wrist because her uncles a cop. A cop also started shit with her because she flipped him off while he was driving, and he said he could file it as a false emergency report or sum shit...

cops have been gay every where ive seen em, and they need to be killed by me and rodney king

EDIT: oh ya, i hate cops cuz every time theyve done shit, its fucked with my family. they used to take my dad to jail for dumbass reasons like unpaid parking tickets, and theyve taken all my siblings to juvy at least once.

Last edited by r0xx0rs; 2004-04-16 at 07:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
r0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenr0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

r0xx0rs

Posted 2004-04-16, 07:42 PM in reply to r0xx0rs's post starting "there was one at my school in jr high..."
there is this faggy cop @ my school.. i beat him up a couple of days ago for pickin on my cuzin for kickin a ball over school fence.. my bro went to get the ball... and then the bitch ass cop took his ball( it was a signiture ball worth over $150) so i told him 2 give it back r else.. and he walked off so i ran up 2 him and went Smack.. in the back of his head really hard with my fist.. and now he duznt get any1 in2 trouble lol.. hooray for me.. btw he was a tightass.. and his name was Matthew Saunders
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-16, 07:53 PM in reply to r0xx0rs's post starting "there was one at my school in jr high..."
R0xx0rs, have you ever been taken to juvy or anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-16, 08:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "R0xx0rs, have you ever been taken to..."
not yet... wuznt around when they really got into trouble, but i used to smoke weed with em all the time... it was fun being like an 8 yr old stoner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
r0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenr0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

r0xx0rs

Posted 2004-04-16, 09:02 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "there is this faggy cop @ my school.. i..."
PureRebel said:
btw he was a tightass.. and his name was Matthew Saunders
ok what the fuck...are you gay? a guy cop and you say he has a tight ass....wow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-04-16, 09:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ok what the fuck...are you gay? a guy..."
-Spector- said:
I hope you are kidding. Calling someone a tightass means that they are up tight. Fool.

And in respsonse to any "I was being sarcastic" type comments... USE A SARCASTIC TAG BUDDY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-16, 10:11 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I hope you are kidding. Calling someone..."
You stoners need to get a life. And school cops serve no purpose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-17, 12:00 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "You stoners need to get a life. And..."
Badboy said:
You stoners need to get a life
Most stoners have more of a social life then normal people...... they hang out wiht a bunch of people, talking, smoking teh reefer.

Badboy said:
And school cops serve no purpose.
Duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-17, 12:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ok what the fuck...are you gay? a guy..."
-Spector- said:

when i said tight ass i didnt mean that way.. i ment he was always a bitch..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-17, 08:26 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "when i said tight ass i didnt mean that..."
There's one at our school. You guessed it, he's fat. He doesn't really do anything.. ever, so we have nothing to worry about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos