Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Cool Clan Pictures thread.
Posted 2005-09-22, 03:01 AM
THis could be a place to but pics of clan members and other things of topic like my GF , some of the clan members in a group pic and claudio and glory being dumbasses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tristen.jpg (101.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg the guys.jpg (216.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg sue and mark 2.jpg (91.1 KB, 49 views)
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2005-09-23 at 02:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-09-22, 05:02 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Clan Pictures thread."
The first pic would be cool with there was an axe in the side of her neck or something.

You should identify which people are which too. It's too early for me to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-22, 05:08 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "The first pic would be cool with there..."
ya, who is who?

Ill post pics of Smith and myself later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-22, 06:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "ya, who is who? Ill post pics of..."
Well, I can tell who Brown Bill is, and I believe 2k5 is the guy in the red shirt with long hair in the back row.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-22, 07:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I can tell who Brown Bill is, and..."
yea label pics. Ill but some up of me and JR later onc ei get out of class. Yea im in class right now on my laptop in the back row and oh shit the teacher saw me got to go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 08:03 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea label pics. Ill but some up of me..."
I'm the one in the pink achy breaky heart shirt and the one holding glory in the last pic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-22, 09:18 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm the one in the pink achy breaky..."
that rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steveharris666

Posted 2005-09-22, 11:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I can tell who Brown Bill is, and..."
your right i am the one in the red shirt with long hair. how did you guess that?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-22, 12:41 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "your right i am the one in the red..."
yo can somebody please explain how to post pics again cause i really want to piut some up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 12:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yo can somebody please explain how to..."
gruesome on the left, me on the right.

Me on top of a big fucking mountain I hiked up.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2005-09-22 at 12:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-22, 12:48 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "gruesome on the left, me on the right...."
Jagermeister! That's what im talking about!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-22, 12:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "gruesome on the left, me on the right...."
Im the one in the blue shirt and jr is the one holding the x box controller. My cup is holding 7 shots of jack and one can of coke- the last pic is of us duck taping our ra in his room
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 284522431NVGxZc_ph.jpg (56.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 264516358suMnKE_ph.jpg (76.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 260144259nnVkzm_ph.jpg (64.6 KB, 45 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im the one in the blue shirt and jr is..."
What's a RA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:00 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Clan Pictures thread."
So are we supposed to be photoshopping these or something? Because if so, putting up a pic of your GF was a terrible idea

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im the one in the blue shirt and jr is..."
Some more pics of me and jr. Thats a tub of jungle juice which really fucked me up. Oh and if u mix jagar and that other drink that jr is holding sue, u get liquid herion the best shot in the world
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 267733202NOrKOo_ph.jpg (49.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 283365342wkkFHv_ph.jpg (47.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 285267789kranNF_ph.jpg (54.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 290222873MCmSEj_ph.jpg (64.4 KB, 23 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im the one in the blue shirt and jr is..."
u mean my ex go for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What's a RA?"
!King_Amazon! said:
What's a RA?

An upperclassman who lives on your floor and is there to keep you all out of trouble. Has the authority to bust you for breaking rules and laws, and can refer you to Judicial/campus cops.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "u mean my ex go for it"
gruesomeBODY said:
u mean my ex go for it

I was talking to glory

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:10 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I was talking to glory :D :D :D :D"
hahaha even better. When i get more pics throughout the year, ill post them, maybe even a chick or two so u guys can see the girls of fairfield.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 01:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahaha even better. When i get more..."
gruesomeBODY said:
hahaha even better. When i get more pics throughout the year, ill post them, maybe even a chick or two so u guys can see the girls of fairfield.

I couldnt wait- The chick in the red shirt is jenna, the other is katelyn. The other girl thats sitting next to me is diana, a latina twin and the other girl whose dressed up is danielle my ex
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 449795884cNRGPw_ph.jpg (54.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 446928507NVdrWx_ph.jpg (53.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 299184950pwMSMk_ph.jpg (43.2 KB, 30 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY