Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

good day for mfing
Posted 2004-07-20, 05:24 PM
Found 2 tals armors in an hour on pindle bot. Thats extremely strange for me so I would say it was a good day heh especially since i hardly ever find a damn thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-20, 05:28 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "good day for mfing"
timmay1113 said:
Found 2 tals armors in an hour on pindle bot. Thats extremely strange for me so I would say it was a good day heh especially since i hardly ever find a damn thing.
You gonna be set for your barb, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-20, 05:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You gonna be set for your barb, now."
found an ist and a 2 lidless so far.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-07-20 at 06:05 PM. Reason: found another lidless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-20, 05:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You gonna be set for your barb, now."
lol no i wont mj, first one i had to trade for skulderz and the second one... i dunno what i want with it. My barb wont do any good in hell with dual doombringers so i guess i got to save up for dual botd. If i have pindle bot and 500+ mf i should have saved up for it.... in a month
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-20, 05:56 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol no i wont mj, first one i had to..."
timmay1113 said:
lol no i wont mj, first one i had to trade for skulderz and the second one... i dunno what i want with it. My barb wont do any good in hell with dual doombringers so i guess i got to save up for dual botd. If i have pindle bot and 500+ mf i should have saved up for it.... in a month
Dual botd. Ha. Hahahaha. You'll quit way before that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-20, 05:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dual botd. Ha. Hahahaha. You'll quit..."
lol not if im lucky
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-20, 06:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol not if im lucky"
trade that shit NOW, a couple week from now that Tal armor of you will worth jack shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-20, 06:10 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol not if im lucky"
You won't be that lucky. We're never that lucky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-20, 06:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You won't be that lucky. We're never..."
true.... but hey if i can sit on my ass all day and find something thats less reason for me to quit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-20, 06:14 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "true.... but hey if i can sit on my ass..."
That's what we did on the krunk account. I found shit, you sat on your ass, or leveled. Either way, you didn't find the stuff, you quit that. Trust me, you'll quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:53 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "true.... but hey if i can sit on my ass..."
yea u really shuld quikly sell that armor for sumtin gonna be worth shit in a lil bit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:11 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea u really shuld quikly sell that..."
And to think back in .09 that tals armour was worth alot and now people laugh at you when you sell it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:17 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "good day for mfing"
I found like 2-3 of those a night ~_~ . Trade it now!!!!

See if you get as lucky as me. I got a 29 and 30 maras on ladder 1 within an hour of each other .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I found like 2-3 of those a night ~_~ ...."
Are those ladder?!?!

Wanna hook me up, so i can buy a shako!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 01:55 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Are those ladder?!?! Wanna hook me..."
i got skulders for ur tals armor! ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior