Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

VALVe Conspiracy
Posted 2003-10-08, 09:32 AM
Valve purposely released the source code. They left out all the super cool stuff that makes HL2 awesome, and then got pissy to get a reason to delay the game without having to tell the truth. They just want us to think they got hacked!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-08, 11:54 AM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
kill em all.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-08, 12:00 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
Bleed em like pigs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-08, 12:10 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
There is no cow level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-08, 12:41 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
Yes, thats exactly what they did. They leaked out vital information that could financially RUIN them, just so they could delay a game. This si by far the worst conspiracy i have ever heard of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-08, 12:55 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
Lol i actualy find it good ! It give them a delay + ppl are omg there was a leak !!! And we can play it already ! So what ya guyz think ? Most players that know that have already stoped playing their old games and get addicted to that one ready to waste money for when it come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:55 AM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
Sovereign said:
Yes, thats exactly what they did. They leaked out vital information that could financially RUIN them, just so they could delay a game. This si by far the worst conspiracy i have ever heard of.
Did you ever stop to think that it WONT financially ruin them? By leaking the game, they give people a taste of whats to come, plus, it brings even more publicity to VALVe so their game never leaves the top of peoples minds. Besides, whats in HalfLife 2 thats such a big secret? The physics engine? oh no, cant let people find out how to use the Havoc engine The graphic effects are good, but nothing that cant be reproduced. The models dont look nearly as good as some other games (Ninja Gaiden), so thats no big secret. Youre theory that VALVe will be ruined is completely unfounded, shithead.

By the way, my "pineapples taking over" conspiracy was alot worse than this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:20 AM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
It s actualy a very good move they did !
For the reason i and p1ng stated
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:36 AM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
Yea right, VALVe released it to make us think they got hacked. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of California. That'll be the day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-10-09, 02:01 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
the code wasnt ready, first at september 30, then october 9, but they came up with this to finish it and give somethign to people so they dont get mad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-09, 05:18 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
exactly what i said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-09, 07:20 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
no hades, is saying they just weren't ready.

kind of like v1.10 beta and d2 cept HalfLife 2 will come out... eventually.

now all we have to wait for is the fabled/legendary
Duke Nukem Forever/Doom 3 (atleast theres alpha? for it out long time)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-09, 07:30 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
so will the new patch... your a traitor
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-10, 01:48 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
? what are you talking about don't post unless you got anything to add

halflife doesn't have best graphics or ragdoll models but c/s has to be the all time most popular fps.. so easy to get addicted to ; P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-10, 04:03 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
i never got addicted....dunno why, it kinda bors em that your limited to such a small space to fight........i like games where you can freely to whereever you want and nobody will know all spots on the fucking map
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-10, 07:07 PM in reply to p1ng's post "VALVe Conspiracy"
fps games.. or nonlinear games in general.. ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq