Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Xenns account..
Posted 2002-08-26, 06:56 AM
On xenns account he played over 600 games in less than 2 mos, and his record is like 320-290. Do you people agree with me that Xenn kinda sucks at war3...

Xenn, if you play soo much why do you suck so bad?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-26, 07:11 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Whats your record tacoX? Maybe Xenn was playing against people who play just as much as him. Maybe he was playing against the best WC3 players, if thats true then hes really good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-26, 07:15 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
I Arranged Teamed with him once, he knows what he's doing but his micro is iffy. ~_~

The thing is that he plays Random Team, which means he gets paired with someone who can totally blow ass (which happens to him constantly), and most of his lossess (like 80%) are from that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-26, 12:56 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
i got pwn3d by grav , but hey it was the first time i was playing so..

btw tacox got a point, fo as much as xenn plays he still has like the same ammount of wins as of looses
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 02:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
he knows what he's doing

The thing is that he plays Random Team, which means he gets paired with someone who can totally blow ass (which happens to him constantly), and most of his lossess (like 80%) are from that.
read that again knight... not skim through it but read it.

and taco, i bet he can kick your ass at it.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-26, 02:27 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Quote:
I Arranged Teamed with him once, he knows what he's doing but his micro is iffy. ~_~

hey we all ahve to deal with that so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 02:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Why does it matter and how is it any of your business?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 02:48 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
becuse xenn and tacox are enemies!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 04:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Well, they shall keep their flames at the flame forum, after all they are admins...Tacox is just sparing the flame to the whole zelaron, and, I have nothing against any of em, but that denotes tacox inmaturity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:34 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
We need to put Taco and Xenn one on one in a fistfight... and Xenn would fucking pwn Taco... and I don't think anyone would complain. Except maybe Taco.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:36 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Someone needs to give taco a good kick in the....erm...knee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 09:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Quote:

I totally agree with grav on this... most of my loss are from the random team games... but i play them anyways, cuz yes u lose alot but it really is fun. When Xenn plays AT with the people he knows and trust... he barely loses a game. Xenn and i played quite abit of AT games but lost 2 games cuz i had to leave during those games, but the rest, we won. Once, Xenn, Whabam and I played a game of AT and beat the crap out of the other team even though WhaBAM had to leave during the game... Xenn also taught me some of his strategies on some races and thats how i started to get good at the game.

So all I'm saying is that, Taco, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Xenn can beat you, yes everyone knows that, but I'm almost positive, that even our old friend Teddybearian would kick your ass(now, thats REALLY sad if you really DO get beaten by him) :P As Xenn said, you learn much more from your mistakes... not your wins... heck your wins might have been from just disconnection of other teams.

One more thing, Taco, if your account REALLY REALLY sucked, you would actually create a new account like everyone else, but xenn, sticks with one account even if it becomes the suckiest account on B.net.

and, shouldnt this be in the flame forums?

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-08-26 at 09:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:18 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
Sorry about the whole leaving thing :O( Was at a friend's house. The only complain I have was you guys didn't attack with me when I said so :O( We won so it's all good :O) HUK HUK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WhaBAM

Posted 2002-08-27, 07:51 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Xenns account.."
, we were all fine on our own without you anyways~ lol but ya, we won. It was a long game but we owned them easily. We got control of all the mines in the map and well, they had no money to make units with. So we won.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix