Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hotties again, anyone?
Posted 2004-10-03, 08:56 PM
Here's one. More later.

http://pixandvideo.net/tgp/pv0402161...ndvideo_06.jpg

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-10-03 at 08:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-03, 08:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Hotties again, anyone?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-03, 08:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-fore..."
Copy and paste it then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-03, 08:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Copy and paste it then."
I changed it to a link hoping that woudl help.. when i view it I get some error. Redirection for this url has been exceeded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I changed it to a link hoping that..."
That still isn't working.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Hotties again, anyone?"
one of my favorites...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:18 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "one of my favorites... ..."
mydog, what's that girl's name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-03, 09:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "mydog, what's that girl's name?"
its Carmella DeCesare
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-04, 04:55 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "its Carmella DeCesare"
*shrug* Never really liked her. Looks too... fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-04, 07:45 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "*shrug* Never really liked her. Looks..."
Looks too fake? You mean... Is too fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-04, 11:08 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Looks too fake? You mean... Is too fake."
I'd still hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-04, 11:56 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd still hit it. ^_^"
That link is not working, but I am, 2-8 =(
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-04, 08:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd still hit it. ^_^"
Vollstrecker said:
I'd still hit it.
I'd hit it many, many times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-04, 08:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd hit it many, many times."
more plastic than flesh i'd say...........i'd hit it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-07, 09:32 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "more plastic than flesh i'd..."
Her breast are not fake.

She is a natural brunette. She was playmate of the year(2004) i believe. Hugh has stated that he has selected 2 natural brunettes 2 years in a row.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-07, 09:58 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "one of my favorites... ..."
That picture is HEAVILY airbrushed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:58 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "That picture is HEAVILY airbrushed."
Playboy airbrushes the comic strips in their magazine. Touch-ups on the centerfolds are to be expected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-08, 08:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Playboy airbrushes the comic strips in..."
I'd still hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Playboy airbrushes the comic strips in..."
That looks like more than a touch up to me, looks like her lower body is completely airbrushed on there. Maybe my eyes just suck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-08, 06:51 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That looks like more than a touch up to..."
Something looks weird about her teeth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign