Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Pay Days
Posted 2007-10-04, 10:48 PM
I love pay days. Tomorrow is going to be the shit. I have nothing going on in any of my classes, and by 230 I'll have my paycheck ready to go to the bank. Buying a bottle of Southern Comfort and some pineapple juice for Liquid Cocaine, a pack of smokes, some trash bags, a couple CDs, paper towels, a neon poster, visiting the new smokeshop and possibly getting a piece, and then taking the girl to a movie. Also, getting my hair cut and bleached blonde, along with taking a nature walk with my girl and her hot friend. It should prove to be a good day overall. I don't have to work until 5 PM Saturday, which means I'm going to get tore up. Hell yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Pay Days"
My next payday is a week away. I get direct deposit though so I don't ever have to worry about depositing checks =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-05, 06:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My next payday is a week away. I get..."
Can't wait, I don't get paid until next week though, bi-weekly FTW. I figure I save more money anways being paid by-weekly..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-05, 08:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My next payday is a week away. I get..."
Same here, it's much better.

Sounds like you're gonna have a good time. I take it easy on Friday nights, but Saturday it's goin down. Throwing my sister an 18th birthday party. We'll see how that goes..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 08:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same here, it's much better. Sounds..."
Payday today, I have direct deposit, money's already in the bank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 08:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Payday today, I have direct deposit,..."
Yeah I've had DD for a while now as well, I've been trying just to save all possible extra money recently just for possible bills, or shit going wrong with the car that may arise, it's kidna nice having some extra money to fall back on.

But on PayDay I basically always take my girl out for dinner or we do something fun.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-05, 09:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I've had DD for a while now as..."
Sounds like a good time. I get paid bi-weekly as well. I could be working more than 20 hours per week, but I figure I should enjoy college instead of working 11-11s on the weekends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds like a good time. I get paid..."
w00t! D3v's got Double D's....

My pay day is on Wednesdays, but all of my money is currently being sucked out of my bank account and into the court system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "w00t! D3v's got Double D's.... My..."
I'm so drunk and high right now I can't believe I even typed this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 06:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm so drunk and high right now I can't..."
I don't know how you type anything when drunk. I've demonstrated before that I can't type shit when I'm drunk. I think I did fine while high, though, for the most part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 07:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know how you type anything when..."
I've had 12 shots of captain and 8 bowls of Mary Jane. I guess I'm talented. Ha. Can't wait till I drink more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-06, 10:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know how you type anything when..."
I came on here drunk one time and it took me, seriously, 15 minutes to form two legible sentences. I was constantly going back and fixing shit.. ended up saying fuck it and logged off. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-06, 01:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've had 12 shots of captain and 8..."
wow...

That much im me and I wouldn't be able to move. 1 bowl alone used to get me decently fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-06, 04:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I came on here drunk one time and it..."
Thanatos said:
I came on here drunk one time and it took me, seriously, 15 minutes to form two legible sentences. I was constantly going back and fixing shit.. ended up saying fuck it and logged off. lol
I never even bothered going back and fixing stuff. I would have just made it worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-07, 12:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I never even bothered going back and..."
I just drank 2/3 of a liter of captain and I'm fucked up. About to cruise with bobbie jo and heather, Hah, good times. I've had a pretty good weekend so far. Good deal. Peace guys.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-10-07 at 03:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-07, 10:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just drank 2/3 of a liter of captain..."
You're bangin' someone named bobbie jo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-07, 02:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're bangin' someone named bobbie jo?"
Haha, yup. Short blonde with big tits = fun time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 02:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, yup. Short blonde with big tits =..."
That's a funny name.

Is shay from the sowth???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-