Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Muling?
Posted 2004-06-28, 07:23 AM
Almost Anyone here can help u mule...

i no of 3 peeps i can think of off the top of my head

Sov
Koolio
Ganga
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:36 AM in reply to Joka69's post "Muling?"
u can mule on your own
make a game stay there for couple of minute and leave and come back to it see if they game stay and then u can transfer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:43 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "u can mule on your own make a game..."
I can help mule, weither I'm high, stoned, drunk or whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 11:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I can help mule, weither I'm high,..."
selfmule is what i use to use everytime, but i got owned so bad sometime, i just quit using it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 12:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "selfmule is what i use to use..."
2nd cd key set + loader = muling wonder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-28, 01:40 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Muling?"
Um hello??? ME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-28, 02:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um hello??? ME!"
loader is a very good way
you can trust yourself and do not need to wait for a friend to be on, or that the game gets perm for a while...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-28, 03:01 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "loader is a very good way you can..."
join game, once game is made for 5 minutes, u can leave and go back and game still there, then to mule whenever u quit to go to character selection screen wait at least 5 seconds then go, and also dont join and exit too fast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-28, 04:19 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "join game, once game is made for 5..."
iceman887 said:
join game, once game is made for 5 minutes, u can leave and go back and game still there, then to mule whenever u quit to go to character selection screen wait at least 5 seconds then go, and also dont join and exit too fast
muling by yourself is like asking to get your items lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:24 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "muling by yourself is like asking to..."
Ben, what about me and Hoh were aren't going to take your sh*t.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:35 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Ben, what about me and Hoh were aren't..."
true joe amd hoh r good 2
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:37 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "true joe amd hoh r good 2"
Yeah. As of late I've been really unreliable for muling. Sometimes i forget how to start the game .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:38 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "true joe amd hoh r good 2"
i always do it, even if you don't mule a lot, what are the chances of having someone that can help u at that moment, i haven't lost anything much at all i mean maybe a item or 2 but that was because i was joined too fast and i was careless, as long as you are careful, it is very safe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-28, 11:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. As of late I've been really..."
Haha, playing when drunk/stoned....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, playing when drunk/stoned...."
see i cant mule by myself cuz i have the WORST verison of game EVER. it fucking crashes 40% of the time when i make or join a game it pisses me right off then i reopen and it realms me for a half an hour
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-29, 12:04 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "see i cant mule by myself cuz i have..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
see i cant mule by myself cuz i have the WORST verison of game EVER. it fucking crashes 40% of the time when i make or join a game it pisses me right off then i reopen and it realms me for a half an hour
got the same story here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:30 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "got the same story here :("
ya im good for mulin too if u need jus gimmie a holla
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:57 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "ya im good for mulin too if u need jus..."
Hit me up anytime. I have sources that will say I am a l337 xferring/muling person. I may pick up an item, but it is just to see the stats. Then I drop it XD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-29, 10:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hit me up anytime. I have sources that..."
I help mule all the time, but I'm too good to play with you people ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy