Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Emo Cows
Posted 2008-09-22, 09:51 PM

Its so sad :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-09-23, 06:20 AM in reply to Grav's post "Emo Cows"
Yes, I suppose redex is pretty sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-09-23, 07:21 AM in reply to Grav's post "Emo Cows"
Pic doesn't load, brah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-23, 09:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pic doesn't load, brah."
Same here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-23, 10:42 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Same here."
I see it now.

and its hilarious +rep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-23, 10:52 AM in reply to Grav's post "Emo Cows"
Oooh...hehe.

I was on my way to SD once and passed a sign for a burger place. Beneath the sign was a swarm of cows. I should have taken a picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-23, 01:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oooh...hehe. I was on my way to SD..."
StarvingRogue, eat more chickn.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-23, 03:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "StarvingRogue, eat more chickn."
There is a big cow outside of Chik`Fil`a(sp?). He holds a sign that says "eat more chicken"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:35 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "There is a big cow outside of..."
That's what i'm talkin about, Doooooooood

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-23, 05:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's what i'm talkin about,..."
I wonder if he cuts himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-24, 07:40 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oooh...hehe. I was on my way to SD..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Beneath the sign was a swarm of cows.
Ever been attacked by a herd of bees? Or chased by a school of dogs? Hopefully you never have to deal with a flock of ants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-24, 07:46 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ever been attacked by a herd of bees?..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Ever been attacked by a herd of bees? Or chased by a school of dogs? Hopefully you never have to deal with a flock of ants.
If she imagines it, then somewhere it is happening.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-24, 07:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If she imagines it, then somewhere it..."
Yes +1 rep D3V (somewhere else in existence)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-24, 10:38 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ever been attacked by a herd of bees?..."

swarm

11 dictionary results for: swarm
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
swarm1 /swɔrm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[swawrm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation,
–noun 1. a body of honeybees that emigrate from a hive and fly off together, accompanied by a queen, to start a new colony.
2. a body of bees settled together, as in a hive.
3. a great number of things or persons, esp. in motion.
4. Biology. a group or aggregation of free-floating or free-swimming cells or organisms.
5. Geology. a cluster of earthquakes or other geologic phenomena or features.
–verb (used without object) 6. to fly off together in a swarm, as bees.

7. to move about, along, forth, etc., in great numbers, as things or persons.
8. to congregate, hover, or occur in groups or multitudes; be exceedingly numerous, as in a place or area.
9. (of a place) to be thronged or overrun; abound or teem: The beach swarms with children on summer weekends.
10. Biology. to move or swim about in a swarm.

The lack of my usage of "herd" was intentional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-24, 10:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "swarm 11 dictionary results for:..."
Double-burn.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-24, 03:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "swarm 11 dictionary results for:..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
The lack of my usage of "herd" was intentional.
The usage of my post was intentional. It intended sarcasm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-24, 03:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The usage of my post was intentional...."
The usage of my post was intentional. It intended sarcasm.

As was my post, babe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer