Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Women Troubles....
Posted 2003-10-24, 10:27 PM
This kinda blows, it's not that bad but I just got home from my friends house and stuff sucks.

My friend Matt was obsessed with a girl, let's call her "D". He was talking to her once and they were attracted to each other and just started making out, he wanted here real bad and shit, and said she was perfect for him. Then, another guy was sort of liking her too, and they worked out together better, and he got shafted. He let it go and sort of fell back on this girl "K". He said D was would be good for a relationship, but K would just be for play. i was like yeah okay w/e. I didn't really care.

Tonight I was at my friends house, and my friend Matt was sitting there with K and they were just chiling, she looked kidna bored. For some reason whenever I would say something, she would laugh and we started talking and shit. He kept giving me mean looks like "get off my woman." So i stepped off. But the girl would just sort of follow me. She would like get close to me and jump on my back and stuff. She sat on my lap by the bonfire, and he gave me the meanest look I have ever seen :-D.This K girl was perfect for me.... but he's in the way of anything happen. My excuse was, "Well since our Spring Dance is tommorow, and you are going with K... and I am not going, I am just having a little fun. I am just being nice. [lie]It's not like I like her or anything[/lie]

So I don't know what I would do. I tend to wait for the right girl, and don't want to change or try hard to get a girl. He is the woman fiend that is constantly trying to pimp. She just met me and we were getting along much better than them.... I felt really wierd. I was so conflicted.... Enlighten me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:39 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
He's got problems, if the girl wants you more, than why would he even want her at all?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:50 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Who care what your friend think.
Go Natural Selection.
Animal instinct own all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Confront your friend... If even he says it's for play no reason for him to hog a perfectly good woman...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:02 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
it sounds like hes using "K" rather that really is into a great relationship with her, i think you should really try to get "k" from him, just because i think he is trying to use her til he finds someone else
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:07 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Not get K from him, get him off K.

K obviously wants Mr Monopoly.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
i come into your house, make love to your spouse.
fuck her in the mouth then im out.

what!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:43 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
haplo said:

what!

what the fuck does that have to do with anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-25, 07:43 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
haplo said:

what!
Please Leave.

But thanks for the advice, I think what I need to do is just keep talking to her, wether she likes it or not. A perfect example was when someone was like "The fire needs to be bigger." and I said, "I am gonna go get some wood... who wants to come?" and she jumps on my back and we go get wood and I am talking to her and stuff. We come back and he looks all mad at me, and then like 15 minutes later he was like, "Kristin (oops ) let's go get some more wood." She said "No thats okay I am comfortable here." and looked at me and smiled. It felt so good.

But the irony in all this is he was obsessed with that D girl and I would always tell him to lay off because that Joe guy was there first, and that it was just a girl. But now I am in the same situation that he was in, and I sorta don't wanna be a hyprocrat, or ruin what he has... although it is definently easier for him to get a girl because he doesnt think like me or as deep as me and just goes after what he wants.

This girl is so perfect. She has the exact same personality as me. We almost said the same exact thing like 4 times in an hour. She really likes football, and she goes to every Bengals home game, and as you all prolly know I am obsessed with the Bengals. She also likes old school rock, plays guitar, and keyboard. She likes jimmi hendrix! (she is quite good looking too) Oh man thinkning about her makes me want to talk to her and just be with her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-25, 10:18 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
that kicks ass man i think eventually you will get her... goodluck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-25, 03:24 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Bro's before hoes, my main pimp slice.

Sorry, my inner black nature came out for a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-25, 04:23 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Get her screw him if he cant understand the natural selection well he aint worthy of being a friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-26, 12:37 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
I was like, "Why are you getting so mad at me."
"Well she's kinda mine" He says
"Girls aren't objects matt"
"okay... sweet Chris..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-26, 01:35 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
hmm im in similar situation:

This girl who is my friend likes me, but, i like her best friend, and her best friend is kinda attracted to me, her 2nd best friend is my ex which makes it more akward. So ok she found out that i liked her friend and she stopped talkignt o us for awhile, now shes cool with it but me and her friend are still just flirting, shes one of those that has to meet you really deep and if she likes everyhting she will go with you, but im kinda getting tired of this shit, shes waiting too long so i dont know if i should just let it go =(

we were going out this saturday to watch scary movie 3, i got online and she told me that she just got ground for bringing bad grades and that she couldnt go out or talk on the phone, so i got really pissed off but i didnt saya nything, a few mins later i call her cel phone and she tells me she doesnt know when she will have the grounding tanken off, so i dont know if she made that up just as an excuse not to go out or it is really what happened....ill see her on monday but i dont know what to say...

edit-oops i amde this longer than it should have been, sorry , got caught in the moment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-26, 01:21 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
This is one of funniest threads ive ever read
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-26, 06:30 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
~ShockWave~ said:
Sweet. You straight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-26, 06:56 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
haplo said:

what!
Hed(pe) is the shiz, bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:18 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Penny_Bags said:
~ShockWave~ said:
Sweet. You straight?
Straight as in gay or straight as in normal??

Im not gay..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:19 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
Shockwave, will you have my babies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:31 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Women Troubles...."
I too, know of these difficulties

This girl at school said hi...
I asked if she wanted sex...
She acted disgusted..

It's kind of a thing we have

</sarcasm>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn