Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

so what do you think about the gamecube???
Posted 2002-02-03, 07:47 PM
I intend to buy one. I've always been a nintendo fan( ps2 cant do it for me)
but the n64 had some problems with a good games coverage. do you have an gamecube? and what do you think? the games avaiabel? the games that'll come?

is the mp still as funny as on the n64? I still enjoy with friedns a round of mario kart or goldeneye or perfect dark

so gimme your opinions wether I should or should not buy it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-02-03, 08:04 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
I like it. I only have Smash Bros. Melee and Rogue Squadron, but the graphics and gameplay are awesome. I'm pretty sure nintendo is going to bring some good titles to the Gamecube, such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and a Goldeneye/Perfect darkish game(s).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-08, 08:14 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
For one player, i think it is very good. Just wait until Metroid Prime and Star Fox come out. They're gonna rock! As for multiplayer, the best game for that is SSBM, no question. Can't wait untill Mario Kart is released!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-02-23, 08:49 AM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
What about Super Mario 128 or something?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-28, 08:46 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
its called Mario Sunshine. looks kinda stupid. mario walks around with a water gun. good graphics though
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-10, 01:15 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
I heard that there was a game coming out called 100 Marios or something.
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-10, 04:33 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
see above post
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-12, 11:22 AM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
Mario games are the fucking shiznet, my current fave is super mario world for GBA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-15, 04:27 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
I still like SMW for SNES (probably like exactly the same as the GBA version), but it would be SO cool if they decided to release FF3 for GBA.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-15, 05:06 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
I liked Mario 64 the most. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-16, 01:31 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
yeah, thats a cool game
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-16, 01:39 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
personally, i hate mario, but this isnt a flame forum so...
i think that the ps2 owns, its got all the best games, and xbox is pretty cool too with halo and thps3, i think that gamecube comes nowhere near to these 2 systems, unless u want the little kids games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hackerdude123

Posted 2002-03-16, 02:25 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
I had A gamecube and waverace or whatever its called the game suxed so stay away from it unless you like that kinda stuff

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-16, 02:53 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
waverace is a bad game, but there are plenty of good games.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-16, 04:35 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
Hey hackerdude you can kiss my arse because you think Gamecube has all the kiddy games. What about Eternal Darkness and the Resident Evil series which will only be on Gamecube. I guess all you care about in a game is graphics......
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-16, 06:30 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
i agree with F|_|ry-of-HR. GameCube's got plenty of great games that ps2 and xbox cant even compare to the games on the GCN. The graphics on GCN are great!
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-26, 09:07 AM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
If you want the Classics and Resident Evil games, stick with the Gamecube
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-27, 06:45 AM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
damn right
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-27, 11:06 AM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime,Resident Evil Zero, Star Fox Adventures, and Eternal Darkness are all coming out in 2002.......It'll be a damn good year for the Gamecube....
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-29, 08:27 PM in reply to Balton's post "so what do you think about the..."
what about PDZero?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube