Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

New skins for d2 lod??
Posted 2003-09-26, 08:53 AM
Someone in school said there was a way to change the skins in diablo 2 lod, and make your people look different and stuff, can someone let me know if this is a true statement if so my diablo life may have become more intresting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Etter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEtter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Etter

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:05 AM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
I doubt there is anything outside of a hack that will enable this, and if so, it is most likely not on Closed. I really don't know though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:34 AM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
I think what they are referring to is the different palletes and effects you will recieve from wearing complete sets. For example a Necro with a full Trang set on will assume a vampire graphic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-09-26, 09:45 AM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
Well that particular instance isn't until 1.10, I think he is talking about now? I remember back in the early Classic days with Pike Barbs when a complete Blue, or a complete Red outfit was extremely desirable and expensive as all hell to get. Maybe that is what he is talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-26, 10:12 AM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
You can change the graphics and everything using a mod, but it would only work on single player or open battle.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-26, 02:38 PM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
You shouldn't have a battle on Closed, since it's client-sided, but I dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-26, 07:59 PM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
I'm talking about mods that actually modify the game. There's a baldurs gate mod for D2, and it changes item graphics, inventory graphics, a ton of stuff. They are usable on closed realms, but it's just client side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-26, 08:33 PM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
koo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Etter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEtter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Etter

Posted 2003-09-28, 12:11 AM in reply to Etter's post "New skins for d2 lod??"
Etter said:
Someone in school said there was a way to change the skins in diablo 2 lod, and make your people look different and stuff, can someone let me know if this is a true statement if so my diablo life may have become more intresting.
he probably saw a character on open battlenet wearing a white armor. It is a very good hacked armor that when put on makes the character thats is wearing it become engulfed in white, hence making it look as if the characters skin had been changed.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon