Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

title.
Posted 2007-06-18, 06:15 AM
yea. you guys should go on halo 2 cause katie's xbox live is actually working now and she has to play with friggin 4 year olds now =(
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-06-18, 12:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "title."
I should be getting all night Monday - Wednesday, starting today (Monday)!!

See you around 6:30 PM, and YES, I WILL be pounding multiple beers all week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I should be getting all night Monday -..."
Perhaps I'll get on as well, who knows.

I should warn, though, I suck massive balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Perhaps I'll get on as well, who knows...."
It's just a game though, so it's all good. I'll be leaving work soon, grabbing dinner, then jumping on. Hope you get on bizzle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's just a game though, so it's all..."
I probably wont today, but I'm all for it tomorrow. The girl will be at school and I'll be able to do whatever the fuck I want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I probably wont today, but I'm all for..."
ill be getting on when i get home from work i think. Probably Kujo's account because my mic still doesnt work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:58 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill be getting on when i get home from..."
Well, no one got on and I played for like 3 hours and leveled up a few times on a few different playlists. I'll be on tonight again, so get your asses on this time! I even attempted to IM a few people before my power went out, and I lost my wireless pirated signal.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-19, 08:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, no one got on and I played for..."
I will be getting on tonight, unless something dire keeps me from doing so. I'm not sure if my internet can reach to my xbox now, but we shall see. I'll just part that bitch Xbox on the other side of the room if I have to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 12:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I will be getting on tonight, unless..."
Bah, so I couldn't find my power cable to my Xbox. I was going to run to wal-mart and grab one, but by the time I got home it would have been too late anyway. Dumb stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 06:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bah, so I couldn't find my power cable..."
You suck. Gruesome and I played for a while and owned, then Talented got on and we just played mostly Training, because well, she isn't very good and hasn't played in a while. It was fun though, and we played SOME matchmaking and did relatively well too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-20, 07:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You suck. Gruesome and I played for a..."
Yea we kicked some serious ass, and Talented even held her own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-20, 08:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea we kicked some serious ass, and..."
Yeah buddy, and hopefully we can own some more tonight! Go go gadget Halo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-20, 08:36 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah buddy, and hopefully we can own..."
I'm going to get a power cord tonight after work so I should be on this time. I hope so, I wanna play :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 09:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm going to get a power cord tonight..."
How much you wanna bet you won't get on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-20, 09:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How much you wanna bet you won't get on?"
Depends on if wal-mart has power cables for Xboxes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 09:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Depends on if wal-mart has power cables..."
Anyone know anywhere else that might have one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 10:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone know anywhere else that might..."
Any video game store, Target, possibly a video rental place (I haven't been to one in YEARS, so that is just a guess. They should, if they don't).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-20, 11:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Any video game store, Target, possibly..."
Hmm, I might be better off going to gamestop then. They're much more likely to have one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-22, 07:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hmm, I might be better off going to..."
i couldnt get on yesterday cause my friends going away for a while so i was hanging out with him before he left. ill be on tonight though. IM me if you guys are getting on.
new sn, im not on talentedhamsters anymore. its k80 butt. don't ask i didnt make it.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:36 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i couldnt get on yesterday cause my..."
I was on yesterday, nobody on and I kept getting owned so I quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!