Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Alright, Been A While...
Posted 2007-07-19, 01:25 PM
So, it's been a damn long time since I've played an RPG, but I remember in my hay days, the Final Fantasy series was the best. Soooooo, I'm very curious about this forum.

My question is, are there any FF games that have come out semi-recently, that AREN'T for online playing ONLY? I played FFX last, and liked it pretty much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-19, 03:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Alright, Been A While..."
The last to come out was FFXII on PS2. Don't think it has any online elements, and by all reports it's supposed to be rather good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The last to come out was FFXII on PS2...."
Nothing for XBox consoles? What about a new PS3 FF game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nothing for XBox consoles? What about..."
Absolutely nothing for the 360 or originaly Xbox where Final Fantasy is concerned.

The new PS3 game, Final Fantasy XIII, is expected to be finished and launched about halfway through next year, with the other two in the Fabula Nova Crystallis trio (FF vs. XIII (PS3) and FF 'Agito' XIII (mobile)) expected to release sometime after.

However, you might be interested in a game called Last Remnant, which seems to have FF stylings, is created by Squenix, and will be out on 360 as well as PC (simultaneous worldwide launch, too! Well... worldwide as in America and Japan, not Europe/PAL).

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-07-19 at 05:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-20, 04:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Absolutely nothing for the 360 or..."
Well, when is that game going to be hitting the stores? Or is it already, which is why you failed to mention that part?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-20, 11:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, when is that game going to be..."
I failed to mention when The Last Remnant is out because I don't know.

Sometime next year/end of this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny